Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Girls who would you rather prefer sasuke or itachi? - Minitokyo

Girls who would you rather prefer sasuke or itachi?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 46 total items

Hmm, psycho-angsty-traitor boy or psycho-freaky-killer boy... what wonderful choices XD *gets dogpiled and beaten down* x_x

sasuke of course.. no question .. ;-)

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

I prefer Itachi, hes soooo cool! So mysterious and stuff. (Not to mention hes my age!). But don't get me wrong, Sasuke is cool too, but I like Itachi more...

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

Sasuke! Because he's closer to my age. :s Itachi's a bit too old. >>?

whooo hooo itachi alll the way XPP
i also love his evilness and tsukiyomi *drooolz*
yup yup definately itachi ^^

rizaroy

rizaroy

lotica dream

it's a very difficult question ... but i choose sasuke, he's less psychopath than itachi ! XD

Signature
French-Tribu ~ Fullmetal-alchemist-fans ~ Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles Fan

Ne laissons pas nos larmes couler. C'est la victoire du coeur sur le corps. Car pour nous, cette chose qu'on appelle le coeur est la preuve que notre existence est superflue...

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

ahhhhhhhhh I would go for sasuke-kun who is so hot plus I'm just 2 years older thatn him bu t I dont care he is so hot and as for itachi ...itachi is so myterious that's what makes him cute to but sasuke is soooooooooooooo much better .sasuke lover 4 life! XD

Signature

mineharu

mineharu

Mine powahh!

Uchiha Itachi.. a killer.. i mean who wouldn't like a killer? heh.. i wouldn't doubt twice to turn bad for him XD ^_^'

Signature

I'm not a huge fan of Naruto but I think I prefer Sasuke. He's pretty cute!

i like itachi on his power and coolness. but he looks old somehow although he's like damn young. i don't like sasuke, used to, but i think he's such a.... i don't know. he can do anything just to get strong.

god! It's sasuke all the way! He's muuck better looking then his brother! Itachi is to cold and not so good looking!

both have retarded mindsets. but good looking

o well..i think i'd prefer itachi..cause in the first place he doesn't need someone to help him get stronger..and his eyes are cute(though he has those huge eyebags)..sasuke's qt too.. but i'd really prefer itachi

Sasuke because he is cool

farhana

farhana

::Ciel::

Itachi all the way! XD He's more stronger and handsome than Sasuke!

Well he might not be close to my age but he is still hot as HELL!I really like itachi better than sasuke for some odd reason...oh well, itachi it is.

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

I also prefer Sasuke.
Although Itachi caught my eye with his strength, Sasuke is well determined and I like his sudden personality changes. It's hard to get rid of everyone you care about and even harder to achieve a goal that seems impossible. Sasuke managed to do everything. It's annoying how Kakashi team never thought of his feelings, but only about their own. If Sasuke wants to come back, he will, if not 'sayonara'.

Signature

I would prefer Itachi. I think he is much cooler.

justsomeone

justsomeone

Nameless

Itachi.I don t think he s a bad person or "evil".Rather I think he s really good and I like him a lot.It s just based on my observations on how he acts around the dialog with others.

Renialt

Dragon's Sorcerer

Emmm... both are egocentrist and a bit emo, but in this case I vote for Sasuke...
I can't stand Itachi >.<

Sasuke becuase he knows how to use his powers and he doesnt kid around much and he never gives in

ITACHI ! hes ZE best
I hate sasuke"s gut (no offence)

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 46 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.