Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's your favourite game music? - Minitokyo

What's your favourite game music?

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 99 total items

kaiar

kaiar

let's burning my cosmo

Dancing Blade form PS1

Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Chopper City

most FF music through IX is great

Quote: I heard there was a concert by him in North America few weeks ago.

is there a recording of this available anywhere?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

PANDAgirl

PANDAgirl

LURK.er

All of the FF music! XD Nobuo Uematsu rocks. Too bad he didn't do FF X2's music.

uematsu does make great music, as does yoko shimamura (kh, legend of mana), and tons of other composers that i will not list here hehehe.

however, my favorite music right now comes from ryo koike who did the ninja gaiden music (the xbox game). but, i'd have to say that nothing beats listening to uematsu's music played by a live symphony. that was truely amazing. hell, my eyes were watering during a couple of the songs.

Signature Image
"Those who know, do not speak; those who speak, do not know."
-ancient chinese saying

Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Chopper City

Quote by weary_samurai but, i'd have to say that nothing beats listening to uematsu's music played by a live symphony. that was truely amazing. hell, my eyes were watering during a couple of the songs.

is there going to be a cd released of this performance?????

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Quote by Sephiroth180

Quote by weary_samurai but, i'd have to say that nothing beats listening to uematsu's music played by a live symphony. that was truely amazing. hell, my eyes were watering during a couple of the songs.

is there going to be a cd released of this performance?????

i really hope so. it was the production called "dear friends." it was done by the LA philharmonic. btw, this is not really related to the dear friends cd comprised of ff5 music. this was a bunch of music from all the ff games. nothing beats listening to the sephiroth music with real vocals. if it comes out, be sure to listen for my applause hehehe.

but im sure there will be a cd. heck, there better be, it would sell tons.

Signature Image
"Those who know, do not speak; those who speak, do not know."
-ancient chinese saying

I liked the silent hill 3 soundtrack, Xenosaga and tekken tag also had really good music.

Aya-chan

Aya-chan

Lord of the Chipmunks

^_^ Any Final Fantasy. All the music he makes is amazing!

^^ I liked the music in The Legend of Zelda too! Very very nice... XD

M-T-Copyright

M-T-Copyright

Is the Smex

DDR

"One by one the penguins slowly steal my sanity"

Air OST has the most amazing music ever. It fits so well with the story. The mood it creates is perfect

AceGunman

AceGunman

*hums*

I'm surprised that nobody has mentioned GGXX or Isuka, practically every track is great, especially Isuka's. Of course theres always Devil May Cry 3 too 8P
Stuff like FF music isnt really stuff you listen to that much since their pretty much tailored for the game 8P Well at least thats my opinion =/

The Final Fantasy series has some great music...especially 7 and 8

Mitsu

Mitsu

-Lost Life-

Kingdome hearts and all Final Fantasy games. =P o yea and dears.lol only sold out in japan.

Signature

//\\Z//\\ // >>//<< ```/___ (( -))

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

hmm fav game music ... hmmmm not easy ...

i would say final fantasy tactics, and xenogears are 2nd and 4rd and first place is

*drums*

Valkirye Profile!!!
God i love the orchestral music of that game!! it's TOO great !! and the game itself is a must. Go play it now!!!

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

Skillzpay

Skillzpay

Graduated Magna Cum Laude!

A lot of the music in SSX3 was pretty good, favorite videogame song would have to be Hybrid - Finished Symphony from the original SSX.

one song from r-type-delta is awesome.

Quote by AceGunmanI'm surprised that nobody has mentioned GGXX or Isuka, practically
every track is great, especially Isuka's.

Guillty Gear Series = best...fighting game music...ever... GGXX OST, I highly recommend to fans of hard guitar rock. every track is worth listening to, but if you want to hear only one, I suggest you make that choice "Simple Life".

From the Isuka OST, "Riches in Me" can't be passed up. You could say that "Riches in Me" is...GOLDEN!!! haha...ha (crowd boos)

I'm an orchestral/symphony type guy so here are some examples of my favs:
-Final Fantasy Tactics
-Final Fantasy Piano Albums
-Final Fantasy Orchestral Albums

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

When it comes to Game Music - I pawn a lot of peeps, no doubt. lol

Chaos Legion of course - Stage To Nowhere
Lu Bu's Theme is quite a kick too - lol

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

If BeMani style games count, then Samba de Amigo 2000. But those kinda games generally will have the best music, since that's what they're all about...

If not, then I always liked the FF:Crystal Chronicles sountrack personally. I found it very relaxing, it made me feel happy and stuff. Which is a good thing.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

The Guilty Gear X2 Soundtrack is also amazing - Noontide, Holy Orders. The list goes on. I can probably post over 200 good game MP3s in one day. lol - and listen to them all to boot.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

kaiar

kaiar

let's burning my cosmo

Final Fantasy series
Catle Vania

Yunsung

Yunsung

Who smokes the blunts?

Final Fantasy...and Halo 2 theme ;)

Laserowa korekcja wady wzroku <- moja strona na temat korekcji wzroku metoda PRK/LASEK

GGXX OST are great too ^.^

Signature

J-Music lover
If you need any songs just PM me an if I have it ill link it to you

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 99 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.