Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you like anime filler episodes? - Minitokyo

Do you like anime filler episodes?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 73 total items

rythem

rythem

icon by trowicia@eljay

yeah,some animes like making fillers such as Naruto...
I never watched the mission at tea-village episode coz my bro said it was boring n refused to download it >.<...I dunno if there r other animes with fillers..
sorry if there is already a thread about this..T__T..searched it up..didnt find any matches..

Signature

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Sometimes I like them, but it really depends on which anime it is. Some of the Naruto ones are alright, but others just make you crave for the next episodes to come on so you can continue the story.
I guess that's one of the reasons, but it sucks when you dislike the filler.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Criox

Criox

~LoNe BaNcHoU oF MiNiToKyO~

Well I hv 1! Its gundam seed destiny! ^__^; I hv seen the gundam seed destiny edited! Well Its kind of crap cuz its juz a review of wat has happen during the last few episode! >_<

~SpInnIng ThE NeW ThReAd oF CrEaTiOn~
Signature

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

yah I do. filler are nice and fun~
but that's if and only if they are on the right time and doesnt take half of da all da eps of an anime.
like My-HiMe eps 16 for example. yah filler is good and all. but to make the filler at that very time on that very eps is just bad. >_>

Jinpun

Jinpun

The one and only

Every once in a while a filler is nice, but generally I don't like them. If they are done well everything is fine but when they are their just to take up episodes I don't like it...

Signature

rayearth

rayearth

[ The Real Gouf ]

Depends, I do like filler ep sometimes, esp because they tend to have more laugh and comedy than normal eps.

MadWiz

MadWiz

Student Slacker

fillers hmm... if like constantly all exciting and stuff.. then a filler to relax your mind a bit is ok.. but if its too long.. its bad~ =p
ok actually I think its about the mood... some fillers have a lot of extra character building when you get enough of it in the normal ones that I think its unnecessary..
actually I may be contradicting myself.. a bit confused mind now~

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

I watched all the episodes of NAruto this far, although boring,
It worth the trouble to download it I think ^^

NOt the best episode , but pretty good ^^

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Yeah, I hate filler!
Back when I WAS a 'Dragonball' fan, I had my first contact with fillers. The anime was fulled with them (manga on the other hand wasn't, I guess that's the prevalence of manga over anime).
A filler in a while (a long while that is :D ) is sometimes nice and maybe even needed, but to much of them can really ruin the serie (like in DB).

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

Watched Rozen Maiden recently and the funny thing was the -best- episode was the -filler episode-. The fighting sequences in the regular episodes were overly long and boring. The cutesy filler stuff was the best part of the series.

But often enough filler episodes aren't so great.

Just a little would be ok. Because it gave the ordience a break from the main plot but not too much. Because it will become boring.

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

i hated the filler on Chobits- not the stuff in the middle, but thwe very last episodes.. where thwey were all re-cap and refletion... [roar] i was so mad >_>

but with some series like slayers, the filler really makes the anime- i don't know if talking fish people would fit into the rest of the seriousness of the main slayers plot ;) but it works well in the fillers ;)

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

Depends on the show.

ZittFu

ZittFu

Part-time Shinigami

i think it really depends on the anime , for example i think that fillers killed dragonball , but in Inuyasha there are some fillers that are just too funny especially the ones of Miroku.

Keitaro08

Keitaro08

Always o_Oing

Nope... For me, it's like watching an ad...

OK, they had no time to make the anime, so they made a filler... And we pay for that...

Crappy >_<

o_O Il en existe toujours. Des choses plus importantes que nous-memes et nos reves O_o

-renkinjutsushi-

-renkinjutsushi-

Samurai Alchemist

Depends on the type of filler episode. Recap episodes? A waste of time unless that's where you're jumping on the series. Sometimes the filler are 'practice' episodes for new directors and art teams, and that doesn't bother me. I'll watch it once, if I don't like it I'll skip it the next time around. However, some filler episodes are downright classic in their insanity levels and general amusement.

So, in closing? I really don't care. I'll probably watch it once anyway. :P

Whosoever hath this Stone, may live in a healthful state, to the last term of his Life, appointed to him by God, and may have all whatsoever he desires on Earth. -- A Work of Saturn; Johann Isaac Hollandus

DarkVirus

DarkVirus

::Nobody::

it really depends on what kind of fillers are in the series

some may suck but some may rock...

but mostly, it cruddy

retire

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

I LOVE fillers! They rock, I just love them so much. Regular eps are good, of course but sometimes we need a break so fillers are really good too.

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

kunousama

kunousama

Aoi Ikazuchi

Sometimes the filler episodes are amusing to watch; I remember that towards the end of Kenshin anime, when there were those anime-only story arcs that are only sub-par, the filler episodes were typically more interesting to watch than the main story episodes. Funnier too.

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

well naruto is alright
and some of them r juz not worth watching
so basiclly it juz depends what it's like
:D c u around

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

yeah fillers are fun its normally comedy which pleases me alot =D....like naruto they are doing em...i'd rather haf at least fillers than not being able to watch any at all ya?

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

depends on what kind they are... i hate recap episode, but if the filler is entertaining then i'll watch it. but the filler episodes for saiyuki...omgoodness so horrible! for the most part, the filler episodes for rurouni kenshin (up to the christian arc) were pretty good.

Signature Image

Nisna

Nisna

~ Meow ~

... I think all anime have them, they are really annoying, but what can we do? .... Sometimes they're important... (maybe even needed to keep the 23 minutes of every anime episode... ^_^' )

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Practically every anime I've seen has filler or recap episodes. I honestly dont think that having these are necessarily bad. Some fillers actually help catch the viewers attentions with a different approach and recaps help the animators rest up until they start working again. Some animes have good fillers/recaps but not all.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 73 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.