Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Rukawa Kaede of Slam Dunk... - Minitokyo

Rukawa Kaede of Slam Dunk...

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Tell me it's not true!!! I heard rumors in our university. Rukawa likes Sakuragi?!? He joined the basketball team because there's lots of guys in it? I hope rumors are JUST rumors...

Even so, RUKAWA is still cute and cool...

I'll say it's just fans' imagination.
You know Japanese Anime has lots of homosexuality recently, although I don't know why it's so popular.

cereshe22

cereshe22

goddess

i dont think so? :o :o

slam dunk! wow....i watched that show while i was back in china...
oh that person...mmm dunno his name in jap..but is he the one with the black hair whos got the most attractive face in the whole basketball team?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Rukawa isn't gay, he's ignorant!!! Does he even care about anyone? Thankfully, he's skills are worth keeping around in the team but Tensai Sakuragi is still the Man... the Man's best friend.... hihihihii

Signature

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

Don't worry about this, it's just rumors....
Nowadays we have a lot of lies such as: when I heard that there is DragonballAF.....
But, Rukawa still one of the best characters in Slam Dunk.... :) :D :) ;)

http://hrof.net/im/index.pl/2956232410511211-15638.jpg

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

...What's your problem with gay people? O_o

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

Uhhh... I don't think she has a problem with gay people, she's just surpriesd.

Brownie the Cat

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by sadotsuUhhh... I don't think she has a problem with gay people, she's just surpriesd.

And in shock...

Signature

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Quote by sadotsuUhhh... I don't think she has a problem with gay people, she's just surpriesd.

Oh, okay, sorry. I must have misinterpreted. I apologize. ^^;
Well, if you're hearing that he's gay and you never noticed before, he probably isn't, and it's just the fandoms being stupid again. Happens all the time. :)

Quote by zephiris26

Oh, okay, sorry. I must have misinterpreted. I apologize. ^^;
Well, if you're hearing that he's gay and you never noticed before, he probably isn't, and it's just the fandoms being stupid again. Happens all the time. :)

It's ok. I'm really happy you've got time to reply in this thread. I was really shocked! I really liked Rukawa you see. And Sadotsu is right, I have nothing against gay people.

i want to thank everybody whos posted in this thread. I never thought anybody would pay attention in this thread!

My stupid classmate is the one responsible for this. She told me that Rukawa is a GAY, only to find out, she never watched the series. *I'm so dumb sometimes* getting carried away by my emotions.^_^'

Anyway....Thanks everyone!

maraming salamat PO! :D

sean392

Life is a Road to Nowhere...

even tho theres lots of yaoi anime lately rukawa is not gay!!!
at least thats wud i think XD
n theres nothing wrong being gay!!!
yiippee!!!!
okok im going nutz :X :P

Life have taught me, being nice will get you killed
being helpful will get people to take advantage of you
Call me evil, i will do whatever it takes, to bring everyone down to their knees.

Ghai

Ghai

Xullreyvias

i wouldn't be watching slam dunk if he were. cos he and sendoh are my god lolz j/k nth against gay to me love is universal
peace(I'm straight)

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

i think it is just a rumour...some fans just created it...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Rukawa is gay????
Hahaha!!Thats funny lol!
Just a rumor....

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.