Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How often do you change your ava/sig set? - Minitokyo

How often do you change your ava/sig set?

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Keitaro08

Keitaro08

Always o_Oing

w00t so many questions

How often do you change your ava/sig set?
Depends of boards... Here, I like my "more intensity" avatar... On some boards, I change daily or more often ^_^' !

Do you make your own, do you request from cg artists or do you download from websites or other sources?
My own, of course... Usually only cut an image, or from a screenshot I take on a series... For this one, I used the e-card of the official site of the movie, and made screenshhots rofl ^_^' ! I always prefer an ugly avatar of mine than a beautiul avat made bu other ;) !

Since sigs/avas are sort of a channel of self-expression and personality, how important is it to you?
Not really... It's truie that usually, my avs are linked to my personnality... You'll nevere see an ecchi av with me, for instance ;) ! For the sigs, I find it truly unuseful, especially images in the sigs... The avat is enough ;) !

Does your sig and ava represent yourself, your fave character, do you just simply like it or is it there just for the sake of having something of an image?
Usually, this is a character that I like at the moment, or an image that I find nice ;) !!! And usually (except here) all my avs are girlish ^_^' ! Because they are often my fav characters ;) !

o_O Il en existe toujours. Des choses plus importantes que nous-memes et nos reves O_o

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

I channge to often I'm affraid...I try to and I do mean try to keep my signature and avatar for at least a month...but more than often it last about 2 or 3 weeks...the longest set I had was my Keroro one. I make my own avatars and signatures. I reflects something personal to me and I feel it should be made by me. Right now, as far as theme goes, I'm in a FMA phase with my avatars representing either a scene of the anime I enjoyed (like the one I have right now) or just Roy because he's favorite character in the series.

Signature Image

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Not that often, just when I feel like it ^_^'
But sometimes it's just showing what series I've been into, and whatnots :)
also when I feel like my current one is becoming boring... =3

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

Makhan

Makhan

Eccentric Angel

I really only ever change it when I get bored of it. I've changed both my sig and avatar on minitokyo once so far, only because my first ones were just rush jobs--trying to get something up, you know? I doubt I'll be changing my current ones any time soon.

In response to some of the other questions... I only create my own avatars and signatures. I know I have a good sense of artistry, so I feel it's cheating to let somebody else create mine, even if they could do a better job than I'm capable of at that point in time. Besides, the more I practice, the better I get. ^^

My avatar doesn't really have much to do with me, I just... really like Pleinair. Though I guess there are some similarities in how I look with how she looks... except that I don't have blue hair or red eyes, or anything like that ^^'

Signature
New Wallpapers: Monochrome Etude
Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein.

rayearth

rayearth

[ The Real Gouf ]

Now that you mention it, I've just changed my avatar (what a coincidence :D ), I changed it when I feel I want to or bored with the previous one.

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

I change my sig and a aboud every two moths I think, and I just take a pic that I like the most at that moment and make my av from that. I always choose an av girl I like therefor it represent me.

Signature
The Catgirl fan group ---Nya---- !!!:
KittyCats= for the neko lovers in MT

Sorry for my poor english....

I have not signature in MT and I do not change my avatar...

but in other site (http://www.animeportal.cl) I change my signature and avatar each 5 minutes... including when I am not in the PC...

How I can do it? I use a host that allow me use "crontab" and this crontab change the signature and avatar....

Quote by MakhanIn response to some of the other questions... I only create my own avatars and signatures. I know I have a good sense of artistry, so I feel it's cheating to let somebody else create mine, even if they could do a better job than I'm capable of at that point in time. Besides, the more I practice, the better I get. ^^

Yes, I agree... There is always that sense of accomplishment after you've finished a set... It doesn't matter if it looks good to others or not, it's as long as you've made something of your own and that you had fun doing something that you love...

Quote by Makhanexcept that I don't have blue hair or red eyes, or anything like that ^^'

Haha... Well, we can't win 'em all! ^^

Well this isnt my main place of posting obviously, but I seem to change my av and sig on my main mood with the forum. If I feel its declining the mood, I change it to a more depressing look, if happy or anything else, I just keep up with the mean look :)

I like my avatar, I don't change him too often. In fact, I've only changed it once. But I did not inherit my father's art skills, so I have to resort to......"borrowing" other artwork. :)

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

So many questions...must answer all! ^^

I rarely change my ava/sig, but that's probably because I haven't been active until recent months. I have yet to change my avatar, but I've changed my sig a couple of times. Oh and I also make holiday/ocassion signatures so those only last for one day. My current avatar wasn't done by me, but I have done all my sigs. In terms of importance, I think avatars hold a greater importance than signatures. Avatars no doubt reflect the individual, so I generally dislike seeing the default 'm' avatar. Sometimes my ava/sig represents me, sometimes I just like the image, but whatever the case, it'll always be of one of my favourite characters or work done by my favourite artists.

I think I covered everything, good topic & questions (^-^)b

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.