Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you listen to old songs? - Minitokyo

Do you listen to old songs?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

Do like it ? if so y ?
Me personally don't really listen to any of them, i feel that i don;t belong in that era for some reason XD, but hey that's just me , so feel free to add your opinion .

How old for a song to be till u stop listening to it?
for me i got bored with a song in a bout a month at most.

MadWiz

MadWiz

Student Slacker

hmmm I listen to old songs.. but not purposely..
I listen to chinese songs even as old as the 60s... but usually is the 80s and 90s..
I am not one who follows with new songs so closely so I probably just know the songs after like a month to even a year after it is released =p

old songs can be nice if you hear them time to time!!

Summoner

Lotosypherine

Actually how old do you mean? Pop songs are old in 1 month,jazz standards from the 20s are considered old too.

n>1

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

I like the 80's songs best. If you play GTA Vice City, you get the picture.

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Quote by white-zeroI like the 80's songs best. If you play GTA Vice City, you get the picture.

I almost feel like we're related XD . It's true though, the 80s rock.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

That depends what do you mean by 'old'.
I like many songs from the past. Don't know what decade they're from, but I can tell that they are not new.
I like Elvis times ('Speedy Gonzales', 'See you later, aligator' or 'Rock around the clock'), but I don't listen to them all the time.
I also like a little older pop music (songs that doesn't apear to much on the radio anymore) like The Corrs for example.

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

Makhan

Makhan

Eccentric Angel

Exactly. Old can mean a lot of things--quite a few people consider the nineties old, and others might consider the 12th century old. Me? I'll listen to pretty much anything that "speaks" to me, per se. I like Beethoven and Bach; and I like some songs by Aerosmith and the Beatles. I like some modern songs, too, but they're mostly from games and anime.

Signature
New Wallpapers: Monochrome Etude
Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein.

hmz....some of them ^^~!!!!
y....m.....c.....a ^^~!!!! YMCA xd~!!! so funny =D
and more =D

reesha

reesha

the dream catcher

english oldies are ok to me....
not chinese ones....
some of them sounds way toooo scary....*shivers*

i really love to listen old songs many time after his time i can listen the true virtue of this song without the context

animazine.blogspot.com
Signature

calisqo

calisqo

Quote by DrakThat depends what do you mean by 'old'.

INteresting question, i geuss everyone has different thought about this particular thing ^_^

buggydude

buggydude

Now comes with 90% more fondue!

i like listening to old hard rock but its not that old. Like the eagles, poizn, iron maiden, old metallica and black sabbath. i don't go TO-to far back, but the tunes still carry over to me. I also listen to the new rock stuff and alternative etc. How long can i like a song? if i like it originally then i always like it. i never really get tired of my music ^^

Renegade Nuns on Wheels

I like the oldies... Kinda gives you an insight of what people listened to back in the day through the topics of the songs, and the style in which they're sung. Some of the tunes are pretty catchy, too.

calisqo

calisqo

Quote by ReleasEI like the oldies... Kinda gives you an insight of what people listened to back in the day through the topics of the songs, and the style in which they're sung. Some of the tunes are pretty catchy, too.

^_^ , some of the oldies song do have catchy words ^_^ (no offence to the fans okay)

hishou

hishou

- elusive shadow user on hiatus-

I do listen to "oldies", just because I like the music. Of course, I like nearly all kinds of music anyway! ^^;

If I genuinly like a song, the age doesn't matter. ^^ It's the music and whether you like the music that really matter.
-Li-

Signature
Need help? Double-check the FAQ before you thread. ^_~ *hint-hint*
My Most Recent Wall: Odyssey v2 - A Tsubasa: R.C. wallie! ^^
My Most Recent Doujinshi: "Angela"

calisqo

calisqo

Quote by hishouI do listen to "oldies", just because I like the music. Of course, I like nearly all kinds of music anyway! ^^;
If I genuinly like a song, the age doesn't matter. ^^ It's the music and whether you like the music that really matter.
-Li-

good point there ^^

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

i grew up listening to 80's songs- love em,oh and pink floyd... hell, oldies are classics, surpass time and age ranges ^_^

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

albion

albion

Feeder of Ravens

Guess i have to listen to old music, being that i'm old...not really, I like chopin, carmina Burana, Frank Sinatra, a few songs by the bealtesand basically al the "classics from the 80's and 90's.
Right now Mexican ska is my favorite.

I'm not lazy, I'm Zen

70's Rock and Hard Rock
lots of 80's
some 90's
cuple of new songs

Emi

Emi

White lady with black heart

I agree with hishou :). I like old music . I listen this songs that I want so it can be pop, rock or alternativ... I thinka that it's good becouse you just here whta you want ;). You have your own style sa me or somebody else :). So take care and hear what you want :)

Do you see your heart?
It's black...
Smile!!!! You're always welcome!!

As alot of other people mentioned, it depends on what your perception of "old" is. I listen to alot of early 90's rock, some 80's stuff (The Cure was a great band), and some of the good 70's music (Led Zeppelin especially)

-Lav

I live in the 60s and 70s Pink Floyd, Zeppelin, Kansas, The Beatles etc....

Signature Image

Arael

Arael

Ocean Soul

of course, i like old songs (btw, how "old" is "old"?!)
many old songs are better than current songs!

Signature
www.gitarrenlaerm.de.vu
-Metal Community Kassel-

tiantito

tiantito

-[D]-

my favorite songs are from 1998 or1999 i
anyway i think they are quite old[^_^']
but i still hear them and songs i really like dont get me bored
n_n

Producto de exportacion Colombiano / Colombian exportation product
Signature

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.