Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Air the Series - Minitokyo

Air the Series

Tagged under Air

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

winged

winged

Nostalgic...

Anyone watching the anime series Air?? Been watching the series till the latest one, just thought if anyone would share their thoughts abt this anime with mi.

Actually i dun think whats it abt, but i actually enjoyed watching it. Artworks there are nice, songs are gd as well. :)

Signature
| What do you believe in and fight for? |

Jinpun

Jinpun

The one and only

Yea I've been keeping up with the series, simply because I hear the game is amazing so...

I think its good so far, nothing overtly spectacular, but it could develop lateron. Just have to watch and see.

Signature

winged

winged

Nostalgic...

Yup i guess so, coz nv knew it was a game in the 1st place lol XP & i hope it can develop & dun disappoint my hopes for that anime.

Signature

Jinpun

Jinpun

The one and only

Yea I agree. The movie is coming out sooon too, we'll have to see how that does.

Have you played the game per chance?

Signature

winged

winged

Nostalgic...

Neh.. Just saw the info on the net by chance, whats the game abt??

Yah got the info abt the movie on another forum, now im really looking forward to alot of movies in Japan, Air included. Maybe in the movie there would *hope* be much more development of characters than the series rite now.

Signature

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

great artwork still blurry bout the story though.......n i like potato(the lil dog)........so cute!!!!!!!!hehehe well gotta see how the story goes so far its lil weird =D but gonna keep on wif it i dont leave things unfinished

winged

winged

Nostalgic...

Totally agree with u, muz finish the story or else i wont feel rite lol XP

But like u said the art work is really very nice, thats how i was attracted to watching it in the first place, the gurls in the story are all drawn beautifully.

Now u mentioned it, i feel tt potato kinda looks like a ball of wool, since its fur is like curly... XP

Signature

Jinpun

Jinpun

The one and only

Yea Potato is awesome. Definately my favorite animal in an anime...

Signature

MadWiz

MadWiz

Student Slacker

hehe I love this anime for the artwork~ its great!!
the girls all look beautiful and great too haha~
Potato looks really cute too! if theres really a breed of dogs this smart and adorable..

the story is still unclear.. but I guess most anime are like that..
hope it ends well

I love this serie, the artwork is just awesome, the background is done nice too, with quite some detail, and the girls are sooo cute ^__^
The story is getting rather serious now i think, it has some nice things in it so far.
I wonder where the movie is about tough, looks rather stimilar to the anime to me from what i heard.
Air 6 has been aired in japan a few hours agoo so im waiting for it :D

someguy66

someguy66

The FlameHaze

Quote by bubaI love this serie, the artwork is just awesome, the background is done
nice too, with quite some detail, and the girls are sooo cute ^__^
The story is getting rather serious now i think, it has some nice
things in it so far.
I wonder where the movie is about tough, looks rather stimilar to the
anime to me from what i heard.

Yea to be exact it came out at 7:30 am PST .

Signature

i like the series too! i think the story is nice!

tiantito

tiantito

-[D]-

the artwork is excelent
and funny
POTATO is so kawaii!!!!!!
n_n
and the story is good though a bit hard to get at the beginning
anyway its a great serie

Producto de exportacion Colombiano / Colombian exportation product
Signature

I saw the first couple of eps at a marathon a few weeks ago. It all looks good, the music is really nice but the story is a bit flakey (though like i said i've only seen the first couple of eps).

Oh and the girl who works at the clinic? She has such a weird head, it actually kinda freaks me out quite a bit

~ Save Bandwidth! Use a text siggy instead!

My Latest Walls:

Ethereal Summoner ~ Yuna & Valefor
Sunshine Girl //make you happy?

winged

winged

Nostalgic...

Not much detail displayed abt the show yet i think.. just hope more will be revealed soon.

It just seem tt every gurl in the story has quite a strange background though, but enuff suspense to make mi wanna know more ^^ Was just wondering if there will be anymore weird stuff appearing soon.

Quote by Alchemy101
Oh and the girl who works at the clinic? She has such a weird head, it actually kinda freaks me out quite a bit

The sister of the gurl tt has Potato rite?? I admit that her head is quite big lol XP But her character as a big sis really impressed mi, sucha caring sis.

Quote by bubaI love this serie, the artwork is just awesome, the background is done nice too, with quite some detail, and the girls are sooo cute ^__^
The story is getting rather serious now i think, it has some nice things in it so far.
I wonder where the movie is about tough, looks rather stimilar to the anime to me from what i heard.

Really looking forward to the upcoming series *come out faster!!!* & of course the movie itself coming out this yr!! ^^

Signature

I love it too !

Great story, art, sound tracks and the seiyuus are great. I really like the voice of Mizuzu when she laughs like nyahaha.... and the Gao thing ^^

Really a great anime to watch too bad my hard disk running off of space cant save the previous episodes anymore. =/

Signature

J-Music lover
If you need any songs just PM me an if I have it ill link it to you

i like the show.. storyline's interesting and it's sooo mystical...kinda

yeah, really good anime I ever seed around :D

ZittFu

ZittFu

Part-time Shinigami

this anime has a nice character design , i really like the soundtrack , and the animation is just awesome.

Great series! Not the fastest paced series, it is definately a good anime watch to balance out fast paced ones. Lunar subs has gotten a hold of hi-res versions of it, which is nice. The latest episode release (9) clears up a bunch of previous questions.

I love this series!!! I can't wait until the movie comes out. My little sister is in love with it as well. (^-^)

ayaki

ayaki

d[^_^]b

now the story is getting more interesting!~
me @ episode 9 now *_* ahhhh
did yukito turn into a bird?...dunno....a bird appeared @ the end of episode 9...LOL
of course the ART is awesome as well!~

boo

AlphaZero

Kira aka Raito

It's like as if everybody in anime community have been waiting for this AIR Series!
indeed it is very nice.... :)
hoping the movie would be out anytime soon, or was it out? >_>

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

I LOVE potato! he's the cutest lil dog evar! i also like yukito... :) i've only seen the first 5 episodes since it hasn't been released in the US yet, but i have no clue what the series is about...

Signature Image

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.