Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Air the Series - Minitokyo

Air the Series

Tagged under Air

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

destati

Yuusha-Oh

I really like it, but it feels a little rushed to me. Probably because they're trying to fit some 8-10 hours of story (from what I've heard) into 4 hours of anime. But yeah, the backgrounds look great, the music is awesome, and the story is wonderful.

And Yukito is one of the best characters in recent anime, period. I love how he acts like a normal person (imagine that!). Plus, even though he's surrounded by girls, he doesn't view them all as potential love interests, which is awesome.

winged

winged

Nostalgic...

Yup, the series is really getting to the hots now! I cried when Kanna got shot & then there were cries all around.... >_< I love Yukito as well~! :D

Signature
| What do you believe in and fight for? |

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

Humm, let see. I have seen up to episode 5 now I think (Kano just lost her ribbon and her second personality if you could say that...) and so far I'm quite surprised.I'm not used to seeing a shoujo story without love triangles or the same plot twists...this one seems to have a story, a very intruiginh one I might add....I really like the characters but ...there are a whole lot of girls in this town lol Plus the little dog Potato is a cutie :D Peko Peko !

Signature Image

HamsterJohn

HamsterJohn

Defender of ur Mom

I like this series very much so far. Pretty much the most interesting anime I've seen in awhile. And yeah, there's hella foreshadowing and the characters stick a sense of mystery in your head.
It's been awhile since I've seen artwork this damn cute. :P

000011111 11110000111 000111 111 111 !!!!oneone one

Stop wasting the internet!

sukie

sukie

IT'S WAY BETTER THAN YOURS!

AIR! it RULE! just a bit sad...but...na...i love the series! misuzu...IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! *hugs misuzu* (i no she's 2-D but...it's hard to control...myself around such cutness!) LOL anho...ya...i think the series is kinda sad at the end...*did i say that already?*

Please visit my BLOG @ [url]www.jaded.ever-falling.net[/url]
[url]www.jaded.ever-falling.netSignature Image[/url]

winged

winged

Nostalgic...

Haha Sukie you lost control huh? LOL! I think Misuzu is just the most pitiful character in the series, coz she suffers the most... Well its definitely sad... >_< Cant stop my tears at the last episode when she was with her 'mother'....

Signature
| What do you believe in and fight for? |

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.