Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Sometimes doing a kind deed is NOT worth the trouble.. - Minitokyo

Sometimes doing a kind deed is NOT worth the trouble..

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 29 total items

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

huh?? where the hell is the world off to... an old lady who can't even accept a simple gesture of kindness without making a fuss... besides, that panic attack of hers didn't exactly seem so bad if she managed to wait till the next day... now that's stupid! and what was that judge thinking about... what is it, girls can't go out anymore? poor girls... they really were unlucky on this one...

if i ever had any doubts, now i'm sure and i'm definitely thankful to be Canadian and to beneficiate from free health care

sutareru

sutareru

.pagawasumpa.

that is so crazy...man, i would not want to be those two girls. they bake cookies, and the world comes to an end...1030pm is late for 17 and 18 year olds? i dont think so...and they were avoiding some crazy party...they do good, and they get sued. shows how great the u.s. judicial system is, yes?

Psychodelic Productions...affiliated with Telecommunications Online Inc...a FreyaGizamaluke.RobertFrosting Company.

MadWiz

MadWiz

Student Slacker

o.O those 2 girls were great they spent the effort making the cookies!!!
so sad their good deed was not recognized by that lady..
anyone else could just knock on the door at that time.. wouldn't she get scared by it? and it happens another time.. would she bring another person to court? say.. if that person was making a delivery and it scared the hell outta her..

if some neighbour was to make cookies and drop it off at my doorsteps.. I would be so happy I would cry~~ because I rarely befriend neighbours.. since I am either at home or in school most of the day.. just outside my house maybe twice a day~

it seems like only in the US that the neurotic crazies get the publicity for something so completely ridiculous like this. it's not like the woman is even that old, she must have constant anxiety attacks in order for her heart to be in such bad shape, and the even more ridiculous thing, she didn't even go the hospital until the next day....what up wit dat?!?!?!?!?
if i were the judge, i would tell the woman to seek psychiatric treatment immediately, and then make her pay the two girl's legal fees...stupid woman anyways....and it happened in colorado too HAHAHAHAHA *points finger and laughs at kim in an evil manner*

That's kind of sad that you would get sued for doing something for people though I agree with Celessa that 10:30 at night is really late for 17 and 18 girls to be running around. If that happened to me I would have assumed that it was some weirdos out on the street and not even bother to answer the door.

Signature Image

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 29 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.