Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favorite board game - Minitokyo

Favorite board game

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

AH-Zeruel

AH-Zeruel

Bishounen Angel Hunter

I think likes and dislikes on this kind of entertainment say a lot of one's personality. My favorite board games are Magic: the gathering (which i played for seven years), chess and Risk. so as you can see, i like strategy games ^^

what's your style?

Go Then- Said the Angel -And Leave This World to Those Who Trully Care-
Signature

..::Hispanime::.. El acento que faltaba .. . .. ..::Wallpaper Critique Club::.. Start of a New Journey
..::Ecchi-Club::.. Proud member :')

platinumsword

platinumsword

I played Yu Gi Oh few years ago but quited after realising that i spent too mch money on cards >_<

KohakuXP

Neutral

Magic, still play now. :/

Abadonna

Abadonna

Too much thinking really hurts my brains. I mean my brains start to hurt when I think too much, so I don't play this kind of games. I am serious.

"I'm worst at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed"

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

I like to play Zen Bones and Mahjong (not sure I spelled it right)...do those count as board games? :D

Checker is still fun, but I hardly play it now. I only play yugioh now.

hmm ill just go wth good old chess

kaiar

kaiar

let's burning my cosmo

i play Go and Chess

dArkaNGeL

dArkaNGeL

.. you in the real world?

chess only

Signature
member of Oishi Nihon, Kasumi-chan and Ecchi-Club

DaveTheInsane

DaveTheInsane

hou je bek

checkers i guess

I KNOW YOU'RE HERE. YOU LEFT A TRAIL OF HEAD JUICE
manhunt

People LISTEN TO ME I CAN'T DRAW ALLTHAT WELL, AND HAVEEN'T SUBMITTED MY OWN DRAWING YET.

PTG

Firripu-Daioh

hmmmm I haven't played a board game in years, so I have no idea what my favorite one would be, but for fun I will say Candy Land:)

"If I went around saying I was an Emporer, just because some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me,they'd put me away." (Dennis - Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

CGE

I haven't played a board game in ages. Oh hang on, I played go a little while back. ^^; Anyway, my favourite board game would probably be Cluedo. I also enjoy playing the odd bit of mahjong and go.

Onaka ga suki mashita. ~_~

MHF

The last Jap Gold Dragon*

Chess, Go, Mahjong and Checkers

Signature Image
-X- Fukush� wo s�shite kudasai [MHF]PGD
-X- Haaron 満雄義高III Winkler ー >_<ー♪

well Magic doesn't count as a board game, its a card game, but i like it too, but my favorites are chess, and BattleTech

Axis & Allies (original edition), Shogun, Settlers of Catan, Go, and Diplomacy.

Fenrir

-

Quote by zephiris_26I like to play zen bones and mahjong (not sure I spelled it right ^^;)...do those count as BOARD games?

My thoughts exactly, minus zen bones :D Don't know if Mahjong is a board game either, but it is very addictive if you have enough people to play it with XD

=[ If Hell is a house, the house of Hades, then it is only natural that it have its watch dog and that this watch dog is fearful ]=

Mine is this old game I found its called SMACK IT it really fun you know just smacking it!!

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Cara

I love the game of Life. (hehe....that could work either way)

Signature

Most of you people mentioning magic. That's not a board game. Monopoly would be my pick since I used to play it so much back then.

Absentmindederic

Just a Wanderer

Used to play Magic. Have you guys ever played games of RISK that comsumed more than 20 hours? Playing games of risk with eight people can get long.

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

chess..ho ho ho :D

Signature

AH-Zeruel

AH-Zeruel

Bishounen Angel Hunter

Quote by AbsentmindedericHave you guys ever played games of RISK that comsumed more than 20 hours? Playing games of risk with eight people can get long.

Well, i've gotr risk games that lasted around 12 hours, but 20??
that's far too much.

But i had a chess game that lasted uhm... *counting* ... 144 hours o_O
almos a whole week.

Go Then- Said the Angel -And Leave This World to Those Who Trully Care-
Signature

..::Hispanime::.. El acento que faltaba .. . .. ..::Wallpaper Critique Club::.. Start of a New Journey
..::Ecchi-Club::.. Proud member :')

Hmmm... does it have to be a board game? o.oa

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

chess, go, monopoly, pictionary! xD

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.