Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Um... hello MT - Minitokyo

Um... hello MT

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Madydiu

Madydiu

Pantsu pantsu~

Hello, I'm new here and I'd like to introduce myself. I'm almost 18 years old girl from Finland. I love anime, manga and drawing and I really want to get new friends from here ^___^ Well... but... um... Pleased to meet you all #^_^# I'll try my best to be a good member of MT. ^^
My english isn't very good so please forgive me... .__. And I'm ginda shy, but I'll try to be active member here.

Signature

Summoner

Lotosypherine

Hello,stop being shy and start posting!See ya around,have fun.

n>1

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Hello, Madydiu, and welcome to Minitokyo. I hope you have fun in the community. Don't hesitate to ask me for help. :)

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

.::Hopeless::.

Hey
Welcome to MT!! *throws confetti*
I hope you have fun and I guess
I'll see you around *waves good bye*

Signature Image
You shattered all the hopes and dreams I never had.....

Hello and welcome to MT. Enjoy your wisit and post something nice ^_^. Hope to see you around. Have a nice day ^_^

Just keep on trying, keep on flying. I will be the light.

Hello and welcome to MT. Enjoy your wisit and post something nice ^_^. Hope to see you around. Have a nice day ^_^

Just keep on trying, keep on flying. I will be the light.

angel2devil

Assassination Ninja Beast Unit

Welcome to MT Madydiu
If you want to make new friends just tell me
We could see some of your drawings in MT? XD

See you later

Member of "[Hispanime]"

"[img=http://www.minitokyo.net/images/sigs/angel2devil.gif[/img]"

benjaminchia

benjaminchia

:express yourself:

Hello hello, welcome to MT , how you enjoy your stay here !

You love to draw? thats good to hear. Looking forward to seeing your works. Don't worry about been shy here. Feel free to start posting . you may find interesting feedback already :)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ejwcobra

ejwcobra

Master Hacker

don't worry, Madydiu, your english sounds just fine to me! if you need help just ask, and don't be a stranger, see you around! ^_^'

Think deeply of simple things.

Madydiu

Madydiu

Pantsu pantsu~

Quote by angel2devilWe could see some of your drawings in MT? XDSee you later

Um... Yeah, I could post some of my drawings when I have time to do that and I may try to make wallpapers of them, thougth I'm not very good at making wallpapers... .__.

Signature

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.