Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wat part of u, u hate or like most? - Minitokyo

Wat part of u, u hate or like most?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Criox

Criox

~LoNe BaNcHoU oF MiNiToKyO~

Well.....hehe, I dun hate myself much! In fact I like my temper! U can say I am a veri patient guy who seldom gets angry over things except few times! ^_^; I am saying the truth btw! Lol!

~SpInnIng ThE NeW ThReAd oF CrEaTiOn~
Signature

benjaminchia

benjaminchia

:express yourself:

Erm for , I hate my indecisiveness for times. Sometimes its only a few weeks later and then I realized that I let an opportunity pass by and that opportunity can be received from just pushing a few buttons on my phone and asking a few questions on the phone.l Happened to me several times already .

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

What I don't like about myself is when I can't get girls, even though I pull out all the stops to try to get one.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Keitaro08

Keitaro08

Always o_Oing

I hate & love my total lazyness...

Yep, I love slacking around, but I hate when it leads to a bad situation (when I have to work for instance >_< )

o_O Il en existe toujours. Des choses plus importantes que nous-memes et nos reves O_o

Lana3007

Lana3007

strange little girl

I hate my lack of self-esteem, really, life would be so much more easier if I didn't have to think that I am a good for nothing idiot all the time.

darkfighter

darkfighter

darkfighter000

I hate my remorseful side. the side that wants to help out. It gets in the way. I want to kill but it blocks me from killing...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.