Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favorite board game - Minitokyo

Favorite board game

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

i like simple games like monopoly, checkers, game of life, scrabble, etc.

Absentmindederic

Just a Wanderer

Quote by AH_Zeruel

Quote by AbsentmindedericHave you guys ever played games of RISK that comsumed more than 20 hours? Playing games of risk with eight people can get long.

Well, i've gotr risk games that lasted around 12 hours, but 20??
that's far too much.

But i had a chess game that lasted uhm... *counting* ... 144 hours o_O
almos a whole week.

Well mind you that it wasn't all in one sitting. Plus we had more people that the game allows for normally.

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

puhahaa...ive played monopoly game that lasted a week...it was boring -_-

Monopoly for a week? O_o Odd indeed. Shouldn't take more than a few hours to end the game.

monopoly its a challenge to actually finish the game

oops

It has to be Risk! What other game affords you the opportunity of saying "I'm attacking Irkutsk from Kamchatka." I'm not even sure if that's a legal move.

Scrabble

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

I haven't played a traditional board game in years, but I always liked Clue. I prefer games like checkers and mahjong generally. When I was little I played this hilarious game called Pig Sty. You took two small toy pigs and shook them out on a board. The way they landed determined how many points you recieved per turn. I mostly play card games now like Black Jack and Tripoly.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.