Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Where to get Gainax Art Museum CD's? - Minitokyo

Where to get Gainax Art Museum CD's?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

AH-Zeruel

AH-Zeruel

Bishounen Angel Hunter

Does anybody know where can i ge the gainax art musem cd's?
preferredly for download :D

Go Then- Said the Angel -And Leave This World to Those Who Trully Care-
Signature

..::Hispanime::.. El acento que faltaba .. . .. ..::Wallpaper Critique Club::.. Start of a New Journey
..::Ecchi-Club::.. Proud member :')

ShinjiIkari32

Bishoujo Aficionado

Wish I knew, I want them for myself. XD

Take a quote from any anime and replace a word vital to the sentence with "pants", for instant comedy..
"I am the answer to all who cry out for pants!"-Goku, DBZ
"Those pants were more than just armor! Unit 01 has broken free of the pants that bend it to our will!"-Ritsuko, Evangelion
"Unfamiliar pants.."-Shinji, Evangelion

AH-Zeruel

AH-Zeruel

Bishounen Angel Hunter

it looks that nobody knows!!
that's a reaol shame, there are great art on those cd's

Signature

..::Hispanime::.. El acento que faltaba .. . .. ..::Wallpaper Critique Club::.. Start of a New Journey

Acually Im sure if you research into it enough you will be able to find the stores that sell it in Japan if they are still in production or if you even have contacts there...

There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only necessity...

AH-Zeruel

AH-Zeruel

Bishounen Angel Hunter

;_;

I dont ;_; but maybe if i search on some forums i'll find, if someone reads something let me know.. please ;_;

Signature

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.