Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Legend of Zelda: Timeline - Minitokyo

The Legend of Zelda: Timeline

page 1 of 1 5 total items

As you might not know, I played every single Zelda game ever created, I am currently playing Zelda: The Minish Cap now! I'm discussing with my best friend the storyarch and timeling of all the Zelda games, and the results are very interesting! I already know Zelda: OoT & Zelda: Majora's Mask for N64 are first coming of the saga! I wonder, does any of you Zelda fans know how to connect every Zelda game, stroywise? :)

buggydude

buggydude

Now comes with 90% more fondue!

Well i would have to say i don't have a whole lot of innuendo ones that aren't blatant lol i have some crazy stupid sayings though so i guess that might suffice.
"When life gives you lemons, keep them, cuz hey! FREE LEMONS!"
"My mother says i'm perfect. Mothers are always right."
"God bless the first @#%^ amendment"
"I'm in shape. Rounds a shape."
"Mugging me could only improve my financial situation."
"Well i guess i can't complain...but i still do."
"Confuscious say: life is like a roll of toilet paper=long and useful!"
alright i'm done for now lol thinking hurts.

Renegade Nuns on Wheels

"Euthanism" == humanely killing an overused euphemism.

This thread is now edited and changed drastically, due to the misunderstanding of my previous thread! Please read the very top of this new edited thread! :)

well some games don't quite fit into the storyline per say, but as far as i understood it, the chronological order that the games go in is ocarina of time, majora's mask, the legend of zelda, zelda II, and a link to the past being the last game chronologically. i don't about the new games that have come out, since in the windwaker, he doesn't have any connection to the link from the other games. and i also don't know about the minish cap and the 4 swords, i haven't played them. but that's how i think they go, i may be wrong of course, but that's my understanding of it.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.