Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Happy Chinese New Year! ^.^ - Minitokyo

Happy Chinese New Year! ^.^

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

autumnchill

autumnchill

~.::.Memento Mori.::.~

As the title says, I hope you are all enjoying yourself on Chinese New Year's Eve...like I am right now! If not...*givez everybody a red envelope with twenty bucks in each* Don't complain about the amount....I don't have much money anyway.............
And for those who don't read this until tomorrow...Happy Cinese New Year!
For those who are reading it tonight...show some AZN PRIDE tomorrow if you still go to school or wear something AZN at work...if you are asian and celebrate Chinese New Year! *hugglez and givez a pokesies to all of my friendz!* XD ^.^ O.~

~.:: R E M E M B E R - T H A T - Y O U - W I L L - D I E ::.~

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

lol - hey hey! Cheers autumnchill!

I know some peeps who are asian and they like to keep that pride going strong. lol - Though I rarely can recall such a celebration in our school. Oh well. **Launches the fireworks** Happy Chinese New Year to you too!

Bye bye! **Bows in her kimono dress**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

mikl1976

mikl1976

Mugen no kanata made

not asian... but love the chinese new year times.. and am celebrating in my own way... wish i knew more people around me that would be willing to celebrate with me.

Signature

autumnchill

autumnchill

I am azn...but I would be gladly to help you with the Cinese celebrations! *runs back with full of Chinese decorations* Will this help?
And even if I weren't azn, I would stil help out...I so love my race! ^.^

winterlilac09

winterlilac09

white freed by her savior~

roflmao... thanx for putting up the thread after i start going around ppl's gbs wishing them a happy new year ^_^'

anywayz,
~ * ~ * ~ H a P p Y . C h I n E s E . N e W . Y e A r , E v E r Y o N e ! ! ! ~ * ~ * ~

may the coming new year bring all happiness and good luck. :D

f a l l i n g . i n t o . s w e e t . c e l e s t i a l . d r e a m
l i g h t . i n . s h e e r . a n d . s i m p l e . s l e e p

Signature Image

autumnchill

autumnchill

I am azn...but I would be gladly to help you with the Cinese celebrations! *runs back with full of Chinese decorations* Will this help?
And even if I weren't azn, I would stil help out...I so love my race! ^.^

autumnchill

autumnchill

Pardon for the double post...y.y My computer just got in a fight with me and well, you know what happens after...

Li-Mei

Li-Mei

Comatose

^________^ my favorite day of the year!! yay!! chinese new year is the day that i get most of my income. >.> is that bad? XD my family didn't have time to celebrate it on the actual date but we did on sunday. i got up earier to help with the cooking. omfg it was sooo good. ;__; my mom is the best cook in the world. XP i was a bit saddened when we didn't get to make dumplings but i guess there was already enough on the table. ^^; i'm happy that we have chinese new year because it's really the only time that i get to cook with both my parents...my brother would still be in bed though. XP i wish that i had more friends to celebrate the holiday with since chinese new year and the moon festival are the only holidays that my family takes seriously. ^^;

best of luck to all of you this year. ^^ take care.

Signature

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

There's a recent thread on this, but Happy Chinese New Year to all!

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

autumnchill

autumnchill

Eeeeek! I'm so srry! I didn't mean to...if you want to close this thread, you can do that...I wouldn't mind. It's my own stupid carelessness for forgetting to check on recent threads...*hits head* Gah!
Anywayz, back on the topic...I;m so happy...Chinese New Year and all...so happy!

tele-fragd

tele-fragd

Cheeky Peach <3

Happy Chinese New Year everyone ^_____^

Homer: Pffft English. Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Mr Largo: Lisa, do you find something funny about the word "tromboner"?
-------------------------------------

//My Anime Collection

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Happy Chinese New Year all! Am i correct in saying it is the year of the rooster??
If so, luck to all of the roosters this year :)

Signature

Yay!!! Year of the rooster! Good Luck to everyone in the new year! :)

"The world is made to help people find each other." -Anita King

It Chinese new year >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! What the where is my money :) and my food ??? I want my food and money now *check list and see who haven't given me money*
:) everyone forgot to give me stuff for chinese new year* take out gun and keep shooting* Oh ya happy Chinese new year I guess :\

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

Happy Chinese new year everybody!! ^O^
Hope evryone's having a really good time like me!
*hands autumnchill a huge red envelope full of money* ^_^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

autumnchill

autumnchill

Come on GunD...I gave you a red envelope! And with money as well! I gave one to all of my friends...

And thanx Lucy for giving me a red envelope! *me hugglez and and givez you a pokesies* XD

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

I'll tell you what. You want a hug from me to celebrate the new Chinese year? Here's one. *hugs*

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

autumnchill

autumnchill

Nawwwwwww....it's fine...*is huggled by melmachine* Eeeeeeeek! Thanx so much! *hugglez baq*....it certainly must be a Chinese celebration...hugging...lolz...I love to hug...who wants a hug for the Chinese New Year?

pamelaho

pamelaho

*iyellowbus...

Oooh.... I've been longing for CNY to come!! Yay, lucky money $$

Signature

Latest Wallpaper: Hidamari no Tami - Vector

echidnaboy726

echidnaboy726

Good eye, sniper

Happy Chinese New Years, everyone! Year of the rooster, man, year of the rooster! I'm a snake, but good fortune to all you roosters!

autumnchill

autumnchill

Heheh...I'm a sheep. Baaaa baaaa black sheep! lolz O.o

jtchen85

jtchen85

Moogle

Just got back from the new years celebration, happy new years everyone! =)

Signature

autumnchill

autumnchill

Thanx for the many wishes! I can't wait til tomorrow...that's when it's CNY for me...^.^

Ok thanks autumnchill ;)
I feel better *change back to nice guy*
Just don't hug me :( I got a issue with personal space :)
I wish you a Happy Chinese New Year !!! :)
*hand autum a red envelope and kiss the side of her cheek*
See I'm nice now ;) :) :D XD HA HA HA

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.