53 frickin gmail invites

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Cancel

if you want any just ask even if you want two or three or four or all of them, just send a message to me, and if anyone should be in need of more ive got a friend with another 50

• Feb 09, 2005

-renkinjutsushi-

-renkinjutsushi-

Samurai Alchemist

Cancel

I pass along my offer as well ... as I have two seperate g-mail accounts, I've got 100 invites I can get rid of without batting an eye.

Whosoever hath this Stone, may live in a healthful state, to the last term of his Life, appointed to him by God, and may have all whatsoever he desires on Earth. -- A Work of Saturn; Johann Isaac Hollandus

Cancel

Gmail is awful. Wow it might be free and have alot of space, why can't people just use their default e-mail account they get with their ISP? Its the best one you'll ever have. If you don't have one then where-ever you work normally give you a free e-mail account which is also good.

If Gmail is so good then please tell me why?

(Muncherman rules over all!!!)

• Feb 09, 2005
Cancel

because people move, switch ISP's, or run out of money.

if any of the above happen, guess what, bye bye to your email@ISP address.

btw gmail supports POP3 now so please tell me why your ISP is better. dont forget the windows shell extension gmail drive - google that one

it seems like everyone got 50 some odd invites, to everyone because i gave one away the other day and he has 50 now. it seems like its one step closer coming out of beta.

forgot the fact that you can get gmail anywhere. your POP email client doesnt have that capability unless you do webmail as well. (such as using active directory/exchange)

tiantito

tiantito

-[D]-

Cancel

well i think gmail is really good
i hadnt had problems qith it
but some poeple tell me its bad loading images
well idont know
and all of the members were given 50 or something like that invitations in the beggining of the week i use hotmail too and walla and yahoo but not so often i really only use the hotmailone for messenger and the other two when is nothing important

Producto de exportacion Colombiano / Colombian exportation product
Signature

Raiynagh

Raiynagh

fr0gm45+3r

Cancel

Oh I am really bored with all the invites I've got. I don't want it. I have both hotmail and an email account with my school, which is far better than any webmail I've seen, but has recently been given the ability to be used anywhere. Still, I know many people like Gmail, so it can't be too bad. I just don't need it.

If we talk in a very high pitched voice, the fish can't hear us...

Cancel

ive never had problems with pictures in gmail, and i often send arround 20 or 30 images at a time with it

• Feb 10, 2005

someguy66

someguy66

The FlameHaze

Cancel

I gave too many invites out that i stop giving out invites.

Signature

• Feb 12, 2005

DaNuke

DaNuke

Punio de Hierro

Cancel

gmail works just fine as an online file storage server and for sending HUGE files, like Powerpoint slideshows or lots of pictures. You can use your GMail account as MSN address by registering it at www.passport.com . Plus, it loads so damn fast!!!

The downside? Everybody uses crappy Hotmail, and you have to measure well your files' size so they can fit a tiny Hotmail account.

Quote by people from the Irrompibles forumsDaedalus: i can imagine Rince's mangas
plater: ECCHI!
Pollo: Pure vile hentai.

Listening: Vengaboys - We Like to Party (The Vengabus)

• Feb 12, 2005
Cancel

for those who want to dump their gmail invites or want to request for Gmail accounts, go to isnoop.net/gmail

Signature

• Feb 14, 2005

inoesomestuff

because i dont noe much

Cancel

i think gmail is about go to public, thats why we have been getting so many invites

~nothing to say~

• Feb 14, 2005

Ryuujin

Ryuujin

Prolific Ghost

Cancel

Quote by muncherman1988Gmail is awful. Wow it might be free and have alot of space, why can't
people just use their default e-mail account they get with their ISP?

I would use the default e-mail account that I got with verizon but apparently they like to block e-mail addresses from certain sites/countries so.. I don't think I'll go with that. Gmail isn't too bad, the interface is very nice and quick compared to others (hotmail, etc).

Cancel

I like the idea of Google looking at my spam.

scrapstyle

scrapstyle

Look! Behind You!

Cancel

Wow 50 invites. Last time I checked I had 6.

• Aug 26, 2005
Cancel

Gmail

Quote by Ryuujin

Quote by muncherman1988Gmail is awful. Wow it might be free and have alot of space, why can't
people just use their default e-mail account they get with their ISP?

I would use the default e-mail account that I got with verizon but apparently they like to block e-mail addresses from certain sites/countries so.. I don't think I'll go with that. Gmail isn't too bad, the interface is very nice and quick compared to others (hotmail, etc).

Plus you get over 2GB (and still counting) of free space while others only give out 1GB or less!
If you want more than 1GB and above (using other e-mail services) you must pay for it.

Signature

• Aug 26, 2005
Cancel

One of the thing I like with gmail is that they keep for a long time your account when you don't access it. But I use mostly Yahoomail since I have this account for longer, and I like having folders.

But gmail is nice for mailing lists.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

• Aug 26, 2005

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

Cancel

*has 150 over here*

although ill be keeping mine XD

well actually ive sent out a couple invites but yeah i have heaps

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.