Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Userpage oddities - Minitokyo

Userpage oddities

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Makhan

Makhan

Eccentric Angel

I'm having a slight problem with loading my userpage--or rather, the colors on my userpage. When I load it on a computer where I loaded it after I created my first customization and before my most recent changes to the color scheme, the new color scheme is ignored, and the colors I had set when I first loaded it on that specific computer and browser appears instead. This obviously isn't a huge problem, as it's only happening on specific computers, but it seems to be universal to all of them--I've tried this on both macs and windows, and three different internet browsers--Safari, Firefox, and IE. It's no big deal, but I'm kind of curious as to what's going on.

Signature
New Wallpapers: Monochrome Etude
Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein.

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

The computers maybe remembering the old scheme refresh the page to see te new ones.

Signature
The Catgirl fan group ---Nya---- !!!:
KittyCats= for the neko lovers in MT

Makhan

Makhan

Eccentric Angel

I've tried that. I've even tried shutting down and rebooting, but it doesn't seem to work ^_^'

Signature
Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein.

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

You need to delete the internet pages stored in your computer before you will be able to see the change (I had to do the same thing). Go to control panel, then internet options. Click delete stored pages. When you re-enter Minitokyo, you should see the new color scheme.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

You need to empty the cache of whatever browser you are using

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

Makhan

Makhan

Eccentric Angel

Thanks. I'll try that out, it'll prolly work. I figured it was probably something to do with the browsers.

Signature

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.