Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Athrun's Quiz - Minitokyo

Athrun's Quiz

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 40 total items

...what kind of quiz is this??
i don't know u that well and i got 9/10 >_>
and most of the time i was guessing...
but it was a fun quiz even though many of the questions were really random... >_>

chibi-lizard

chibi-lizard

the official cicak kecil

~nyaaa~ i only got 8 right !!! *cries*
what kind of taicho i am ?!?!? *bangs head against compie*
OUCH !!!!! *cries*
got wrong in the "saki" answer and "i'm running out of question" one T_T

.:: [ S . U . K . I - S . A . N . C . T . U . A . R . Y ] ::.
Signature Image
.: don't kill me cause i'm a lizard :.

AirMaster

AirMaster

ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU!!!

I got a 6/10...You don't get on MSN enough <<;

Signature
Sig by Vivid-Rein..ph34r them Zakus XP
Check profile for groups :x

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

i got an 80! ^.^.. saw my username there *feels special* XD ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Quote by belmikrybelly-san got 5/10.. oh my -_- [bows] i'm not worthy &gt;_&lt;

Worthy...?

Quote by Quiz Analyzer10) Which of these characters would suit me best? Belmikry chose d) Murota Azrael (Fruity killer type)

Hahahaha...

Quote by IyasisO.o
Oh no, a friend quiz - I'm going to do horribly on this, i just know it *covers face and runs away*
-- 5 minutes later --
Hmmm....I only got 7/10 ~ not great but much better than I expected ^^
....you better not de-friend me because of this!

Now why would I do something like that?

Quote by animeallenok I suck knowing you, I got 60... it it bad or is it ok? and I tried the quiz again and got 100.
Well it means the quiz helped knowing you...

I'm more interested in the answers people chose instead of the actual score.

Quote by chibi-lizard~nyaaa~ i only got 8 right ! *cries*
what kind of taicho i am ?!?!? *bangs head against compie*
OUCH ! *cries*
got wrong in the "saki" answer and "i'm running out of question" one T_T

Okay... (why do I feel like a bad guy here?)

Quote by AirMasterI got a 6/10...You don't get on MSN enough &lt;&lt;;

Nah, these questions weren't made for you to know, since you rarely post here. But you did pretty good. I should make one that you might pass, heh.

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

Sugasuga

Sugasuga

Kaz ?

star-chan got an 80!! XD wow and i dunno you at all X_x but that was fun! ^^ taha! thanx for the quiz =P

Signature

allright...now I'll kill myself >_>~!!!!! *MC tries to kill hisself by bashing his head against the tft screen +_+* ...7 out of 10 >_>.....what's wrong with me >_>.......mayB I rushed the quiz to fast xd????? ow well........it's time for me to die t_t~!!!!!!

i got 8/10 for just clicking it away. ^.^ i think Athriee wana have ppl to come stalk u... rofl.. ^.^

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Quote by Pikapikai got 8/10 for just clicking it away. ^.^ i think Athriee wana have ppl to come stalk u... rofl.. ^.^

That's the last thing I'd ever want... I just made the quiz out of inspiration from my other friends in this other message board.

My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

Quote by vietgurl5593i got 6/10...i did ok iguess.. o well hey jenny i did better then u!

shut up! it doesnt mean anything. lol and besides, u just knew athrun. haha and i was uh...half alseep while i did this quiz! ^^'

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

heee ^.^ fun quiz! I got a seventy 7/10 XD

Is soooo boring answer that quiz....

(Que pajazo más grande)

cerena

cerena

Evil eyes master

hahahahhaha, i'm kinda stupid i just got 40 hahahahaha wierd quiz but funny. thanks for sharing athrun ^^ (sorry for being late) quite busy^^

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Quote by AntiHigienicoIs soooo boring answer that quiz....(Que pajazo más grande)

Maybe it's cuz it was intended for only my friends? (Damn. Shold've put that in first post... oh well.)

My Ebay!

this isnt fair! lol nearly everyone got a higher grade then me! o damnit.....lol *begins to cry*

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

ady46

ady46

Gndam seed fan

hey i got 7 out of 10 question those that mean that I know you even though I have never talk to you :) hey it was fun to guess what animes you like and what you do specialy you naem that was really hard XP hey that was fun you should do another one.

Gundam seed is my favorite anime right now but I also like other aniems like full metal panic fumoffu, DN Angel, full moon, sailormoon, fushigi yugi, ranma 1/2 etc. I'm a anime fan and manga fan

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 40 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.