Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Doin anything for valentines? - Minitokyo

Doin anything for valentines?

page 1 of 1 19 total items

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

like the subject
any of u's doin anything for valentines??
only a few days a way
not long now :D
or is any1 gonna make a valentines pic or wall??
anywayz tell bout it

runic

meep

actually its weird, coz this time I actually have some one and i dont get to spend time with him that day coz i have to look after a family member instead :D alwell cant be helped

Signature

Valentine's Day is like... so lame... plus I've about 2 or 3 threads for this already. Sorry, man...

Signature

Sig by... Athrun.

yeah... after school im goona go to my m8's and then i go to sleep XD

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

-_- nothin , just starting school on that day.

well that's about it , no wall for valentine, not enough valentines scans XD

Yuina

Yuina

.:sapphire soul:.

Nope. I will be doing absolutely nothing.

"On peut croire qu'on a tout, et perdre l'essentiel."
What do you know, I hate french yet I have a french sig. Maybe I'm beginning to like the language.

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

I wish. It'll be the same boring routine as every other day, watching everyone else with someone while I'm stuck with nada.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

aemil

aemil

Mega-newb

I sent a greeting card since I'm about 300 miles away at the moment.
Aside from that, Monday sounds like an excellent time to hit the bar, since everyone else will be out somewhere with their significant others.

probably i'll just stay home.....................
nowhere to go and nobody to go with:p
my friends are all in their sweet sweet mood.......
i guess i'l spend my valentine time with my dear computer&games&animate
hehe~

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Same thing I do every day. Wake up, shower, go to class, come back to my room, do homework, relax, watch some TV, and hang out with my friends. Nothing special, that day is like any other day for me. I think its pointless and therefore I don't do anything special for it.

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

IIFreakzII

Freakz

well... hmm i dun know.... too shy to ask the one i like to go out with me..... she probably had a date already... :( oh well ... i can't make a valentine wall cuz no chun scans nor background ... so far.. well if i got something i'll post it up....

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Oshii-Rion

Oshii-Rion

~ Kiss Kiss ~

I have a valentines subbmision! Valentines Kiss!
I dont have a boyfriend, then i no have valentines... :|
But... I like valentines... Happy people... Very nice day! :D

spectre22

spectre22

You're Next On The List......

Nah! There is noting to do.
Besides I'm an un-socialize person anyway... guess maybe a loner. -_-
Well by the way can anybody tell me how to create those wonderful wallpapers?
Please.. I would really appreciate it if u tell me how.

Quote by melmachine18I wish. It'll be the same boring routine as every other day, watching everyone else with someone while I'm stuck with nada.

Same here, i hate valentine day when i'm alone and you see all those happy couples together ç_ç

I am he who hath entrusted his soul to the eternal vortex of time. Ye know me! And if ye do
not, ye shall be made to know me!! It shall be engraved on thy very soul, Lezard Valeth!!
If ye shall accept the brand of Hel upon thee, thy sanctions shall in turn be lowered.
...I shall grant thee the deliverance of thy soul, and ye shall come now before me!!

3ks-Devil-666

3ks-Devil-666

Prince of Tennis

I have valentines its just ................ boring.
But its kinda a sweet moment if you have someone you really care for.
I know i do^^
so maybe this valentine wont be as bad as the others.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
::MY USERPAGE::MAPLE STORY::MY FAVOURITE WORK::MY LATEST WORK::
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Signature Image
Member of ::Tenipuri::Anti-Echi-Club::Grunge-Side::Disgaea::MTs::

My valentines day will just be in school. but I'm giving out cards,candy,and all these lil goodies for my friends. It's also my Doggie's anniversery when we got him. His name is sora ^^ I lub him.

Signature Image

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

I'm not doing anything special. Just hanging out with my single friends :D .
Well, acuatly I've already hanged out with them and now I'm here to reply to hundereds of notifications that I gained during those few days I was out :D .
Happy Valentines Day.

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

Yuina

Yuina

.:sapphire soul:.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone. I did nothing too special. Although, at my school you can send carnations to your friends. Well, Kana and I got a couple so during lunch we tried to fence with them. Yes, the stems were that long. But we ended up making the stem shorter. My friends and I did countless crazy other things as well.

"On peut croire qu'on a tout, et perdre l'essentiel."
What do you know, I hate french yet I have a french sig. Maybe I'm beginning to like the language.

Firefox

Hi, I'm your favorite browser

People still into thise nonsense? Tjees, it'll pass one day I hope. =P

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.