Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what's your opinion about animal cruelty? - Minitokyo

what's your opinion about animal cruelty?

page 1 of 1 21 total items

pinkangel

pinkangel

::Konnichiwa::

HI,

My husband send me this video today about the cruel ways KFC use to raise and kill their chicken , it's not a pretty video. Honesty I was disturb about the cruelty, I'm sharing this with you so you know how fast food at least KFC handle the animals we end up eating.
There's better ways to make their death more painless... And i don't arpove of any cruel ways to treat animal, they feel pain like us.... anyway, I just want it to share this and I would like your opinion on the matter... thank you.

http://www.petatv.com/tvpopup/video.asp?video=bea_kfc&Player=qt&speed=_med

Seran

Seran

Whimsical Dreamer

as in my profile can be seen, I look down on and dislike everyone who hurt animals. I think because they cannot talk or cry as a human, they cannot tell that pain and sorrow what they might feel too. Its just inhuman to treat animals like that. Its more like the humans themselveves are not really humans , but monsters,without any humanity. I am sorry angel-san if this became too long.

Summoner

Lotosypherine

Well,I have seen worse but generally it's how humans treat their food.Bad but it won't change.Glory to humanity.

n>1

Kei-kun

Kei-kun

Loving Mizuho

T_T T_T
No!!! :(
I'm sorry but that video was very disturbing. Indeed. :(

I don't think I can eat KFC again. :(

I indefinitely agree that these animals should be treated better. And there are ways to kill them, however at the moment I can't think of any.
It's probably that KFC are running at a fast pace and are using this treatment without incurring high costs to their company. I.e. they're cheap and don't take priority of ethics.

I don't know whether you putting this up is feasible for all members of Minitokyo. Some kids here are still under 18 years of age. XP
Kiddin' ^_^'

aleanil

aleanil

Grand Wizard of Computer Madness

Best to leave the odd people alone in their strange behaviors. <-- yay, that's me! XD
- Comment in Shampoo 1/2

dans

dans

busy u_u

ouch... someone posted this before i start the topic. OX
let me give you the link.
http://www.kentuckyfriedcruelty.com/

Signature Image
"It's not the great who are strong. It's the strong who are great."
Latest Work : FMA - Reunited

Summoner

Lotosypherine

Quote by Kei-kun
I don't know whether you putting this up is feasible for all members of Minitokyo. Some kids here are still under 18 years of age. XP
Kiddin' ^_^'

Some early maturing over the realities of this world is quite beneficial I can say.

Quote by aleanilI'll probably be shouted down for this, but I think some people are a little too extreme in their outlook on 'animal cruelty'. Granted, you shouldn't go out of your way to hurt or torture them... but animals *are not* human. They don't have human intelligence or human sensibilities. Animal cruelty? Fine, stop it if you can. But don't forget about the humans that may end up suffering in their place. (Drug testing on animals, perhaps? Remember, someone may need that vaccine to save lives... ) Sorry if this is a bit preachy, but I think people worry a little too much about animal cruelty and ignore the humans that are suffering too. *cough*PETA*cough*
edit: I *do* condemn KFC for what they're doing though. It's unneccessary and a bit cruel. (Though I don't eat KFC anyway... my boycott won't matter much :P)

Well said.

n>1

pinkangel

pinkangel

::Konnichiwa::

Quote by aleanilI'll probably be shouted down for this, but I think some people are a little too extreme in their outlook on 'animal cruelty'. Granted, you shouldn't go out of your way to hurt or torture them... but animals *are not* human. They don't have human intelligence or human sensibilities. Animal cruelty? Fine, stop it if you can. But don't forget about the humans that may end up suffering in their place. (Drug testing on animals, perhaps? Remember, someone may need that vaccine to save lives... ) Sorry if this is a bit preachy, but I think people worry a little too much about animal cruelty and ignore the humans that are suffering too. *cough*PETA*cough*

I agree with you only that yes.. I know that there's fanatism in this topic as in other things and I'm not saying we should all become vegetarian but It's heartless to say that animal don't have feeling or inteligence....plz come on. They learn thing we teach them, so that mean they have inteligence. and I think too that it's heartless to mistreat animal or human... it's wrong. I know I can't stop cruelty in animal or human but at least I'm trying to make people aware of this... it's there choice what to do with the inf. but thanks for your opinion, I really apreciated.

Hello, my opinion is that the animal cruelty is horrible, not of animal cruelty!!! >o<, i don´t like these ó_ò

I do not like cruelty to animal but corporations are only into making profit at a lowest cost possible so I doubt they will change their way anytime soon short of people rebelling buying their product.

Still, these things need to be told to as much audience as possible and each people will have to decide what they want to do about it. The easiest is obviously boycott buying KFC. Unfortunately, I haven't eaten at KFC so long that it will not make difference.

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

I'm not a big fan of animal cruelty, and I agree with what most of you are saying. That totally creeps me out and digusts me. It's not to stop me from eating chicken or any other meat,but there are better methods to handle them than that. And as animal cruelty in general goes,if someone takes pleasure out of hurting an animal and dosen't feel alittle about what they have than,I think it makes them sickening and inhuman,because they could possibly do the same thing to their own kind and not feel remorseful about it.

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

Those animal abusers deserve some spanking.

I don't like animal cruelty either, but I do like KFC Chicken :)

Be Free and Masturbate

CosmoStar

CosmoStar

Let's be Nakayoshi*

Animals do not deserve to suffer. We humnans should care for then, because this was our God and Creator wish when He created the earth. All animals are subjected to humans - the people that mistreat animals are in fact more irrational than the animals themselves. So, I totally disagree with animal mistreating cause it's isn't a godly behavior.

~Life is happening somewhere else from here
~[D-A]~[A-F]~[W-L]~[M-F]~[G00D]~[GSA]~[KxL]~[Red-Knight]~[Princess of Orb]
~Mod from:~[KS4Ever]~
Signature

Daemonarch

The Black Ram

Its a bad think , when i saw it , i never wanted to buy fast food, that people needs to be killed like that poor animal, excuse me for the fast food lovers.

I don't have to watch the video to comment. Animal slaughtering is popular in Philippines. Most of them are dogs. Being eaten. It's making me cry. Chicken is still ok. But Dogs? I wish those slaughtering pigs would die in the same way, that way, they'll experience it too.

We have to do something to stop animal cruelty, just the LAW can't prevet this from happening. -_-

hehe.. yup people eat dogs here in the philippines.. its pretty cruel the way the kill them too... but if its for food what else can we do... well i guess we should atleast prevent them from suffering too much... but real animal cruelty happens where animals live in the wild... people should protect all of them... you dont want the tiger or the lion to end up like a dodo bird ryt?

Periphery

The End

Its not only happening to chickens but to dozens of domesticated creatures everywhere, but nothing is done because animals are unable to protest at all...People will continue to capitalise on those suffering creatures for their own ends, for selfishness will always be existant in every being there is.

<3 Dark Mousy ! ^_^
Signature

kuclo

kuclo

My broken wings

i agree with you but one thing,you know the diference between ,chickens and dogs(i know in some countries the people eat dog food)and i is ok every culture is diferent,but we eat animal to survive,of course some people kill animals just for fun or for money,anyway in this world we have to do everytihng in our hand to trying to stop this kind of things,

Tienes el valor?o te vale
Signature
Remember minitokyo is just not another site ,it's a home ,enjoy being be member of this family

People who abuse animals are scum.
Even if they are food they should be treated well and killed humainly.

thats horrable! that is very cruel I wish there was another way -_-

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.