Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hello all - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 12 total items

aemil

aemil

Mega-newb

I've been lurking around this place for a while, so I finally decided to go register an account.
Maybe someday I'll even make it up to that elusive level 10 :)

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Hello, aemil, and welcome to Minitokyo. I hope you have lots of fun here. Don't hesitate to ask me for help. :)

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

.::Hopeless::.

Hey and nice to meet you
Welcome to MT and I hope
to see some walls from you^^
*waves goodbye*

Signature Image
You shattered all the hopes and dreams I never had.....

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Hello aemil, welcome to mt!
i hope you have a great time here, and good luck leveling up. There's a lot to do here, so the more active you are, the faster it will go. Of course there is more to it than just leveling up ;)
C'ya around!

Signature

aemil

aemil

Mega-newb

Quote by DarkMaiden1369Hey and nice to meet you
Welcome to MT and I hope
to see some walls from you^^
*waves goodbye*

Walls from me? Heh. My image creation skills stop after crop, resize and save. Although, I'm hopeful that someone will eventually come up with an "Auto-make Cool looking" filter for Photoshop.

Though, I'm willing to learn if someone can point me in the right direction

cereshe22

cereshe22

goddess

hellio! welcome to monitokyo ope u enjoy ur stay here! have a nice day!

skinnystik

skinnystik

|| Genki Tenshi ||

hello! >_< nice to meet you! >_< welcome to minitokyo! >_<

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

animeallen

animeallen

Riyoku-kun

I dunno why but I think I've seen you before, or maybe not.... maybe it's just the name, anyway, Welcome to MT!

Signature
[ Gundam Seed-Angels | Tamaki Nami FC | Asian-Pride | Love Hina FC | Ecchi Club ]
[ Otaku GFX - Graphic site for otakus! | Shiro's Animax Musix - Download anime music here! ]

WearyWanderer

WearyWanderer

~Title eh?~ *evil*

Hi there and welcome to MT! It's lots of fun here so have fun and enjoy your stay!

aemil

aemil

Mega-newb

Quote by animeallenI dunno why but I think I've seen you before, or maybe not.... maybe it's just the name, anyway, Welcome to MT!

Nope, I can't say that I've been around the anime scene much in the last four years. All the lunatic fanboys here at my college somewhat put me off on the whole thing. Besides, I found out that hockey works as a great substitute for all things anime ;)

DreamSugata

Dream's High Tension.

hello aemil and welcome to MiniTokyo
enjoy your stay with us
see you around

Signature

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

Hi there aemil! ^^ *waves* Nice to meet you and welcome to MT. Lurking is fun, i agreed, but being an actual member is even better, lol ^.~ You like hockey too? Great sport i must say, i like being goalie, however it can be really painful x_X *ducks from flying puck* Too bad about the lock-out though. Hmmm...if you have Photoshop, there may be some pinned threads in the 'Arts and Design Lounge' that you may find useful. Anyway, enjoy your stay and remember to have fun!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v33/Iyasis/welcome.gif

(just in case ^this doesn't animate like it's suppose to, it says 'Welcome to Minitokyo' ^.~)

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.