Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Valentine's Day should be RENAMED..................... - Minitokyo

Valentine's Day should be RENAMED.....................

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Moonbeam

Moonbeam

M i n i t o k y o

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Valentine's Day should be Renamed......SINGLES AWARENESS DAY!!

What day makes a person more aware that they are single, while others aren't.
If your "single".... what will you be doing for Singles Awareness Day?
Be creative!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Signature

Fantasia

Fantasia

BT Panda

waiting 4 Nov 11th
it's the singles' day =v=(maybe this is only in the young ages of cn)
1 1 1 1(4 singles,that's why it turns out to be the singles' day)

Signature
Welcome to [the 7th track]: http://www.wobushuang.net/fan/

I dono, we could declare war on those with partners. Split up the world with world war 3 "singles vs. axis". We get Japan... (I don't have anything against people's relationships; you said be creative lol.)

Signature
"Eloi, Eloi, lema... sabachthani..."

Nisna

Nisna

~ Meow ~

Hihi^^ ... how about going to the cinema and throw popcorn of other stuff to the lovely pairs that are there? Must be fun^^ Nice new name for this day... suits it good^^!!

Aplos

Aplos

Meow-mix

I love the way it is abreviated s.a.d. I guess it doesn't bother me as much as it used to. But yeah, you do become a litle more aware of the fact that you are single.

Signature

lol, Great idea haha. It should be the dual name SADay!
Some people sabotage others' valentine's days...I usually just have fun with friends cuz hey, we all love each other in the caring, friend kinda way ^^ 'Sides, what's that phrase? Friends before ...sweethearts =P I forget ^_^'

Double post ^^'

triple post and I can't delete -.-'
Many apologies

Bisuketto

Bisuketto

"Conversational Fountain"

LOL nice work moonbeam. It is kind of a rub in to people who care... but I see it as a reminder of my freedom >< and the ablility to have unlimited sport & computer time XD
What will I be doing...? laughing at couples sucking up to each other, starting long debates on the advantages of "bachelorism with some people on MSN.
this day is kind of ironic... I was dumped in SADay :sweat:
*opens a bottle of champagne* hmm more for me? XD

'I set the timers for six minutes, the same six minutes you gave me, it was the least I could do for a friend'
'If it's not broken, don't fix it'
Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

my best friend has been trying to promote "anything goes day"... where anything goes for single ppl...one night stands, fooling around with friends, flings, etc. can u tell both he and i are sick of being single? XP

Signature Image

Moonbeam

Moonbeam

M i n i t o k y o

That was pretty clever and observant Aplos and Taffystar! (s.a.d. and SADay) :D
Everyone has such interesting comments.

Thanks for your responses! Wishing you happiness, romance, and love someday in the future!
Fantasia, TranceAion, viperlance45, Nisna, Aplos, taffystar, Bisuketto, fireflywishes!

Signature

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

yeah... pretty much singles day eh? lol !

it was only this year that I was genuinely touched during valentines tho... i got a rose from me sister... a msg from a friend (so nice... only knew him for less than 2 months at the time) all these little love eharts from friends and i got a mystery rose from someone... it had no msg and still dunno who gave it to me @.@

but *getting angry* valentines usually sucks... there was a girl at our school who got so desperate she bought roses and started sending them to herself and she told us it was from a secret admirer lol...

anyways.. catch y'all later ^^

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

B Creative ehh?
The Sound Of The Name Makes me Shiver..... But I Couldn't think of a betta name anywayz
wake up feelin' happy for it? mayb lolz....not into these kinda stuff

Rizov

Rizov

Just wasting time...

Valentine's day should be named "Flower shop's big hit day!"

or maybe:

"Double! No! Tripple! Actually quadriple the production of the Teddy Bear Plant"

anyways, I love Valentine's day. I know it is really commercialized as X-mas and Easter and I have to spend a lot of money but at the end it is really worth it when I see how happy my girlfriend is :)

Signature

Roy-chan

Roy-chan

The Alchemist of Fire

well.. i guess proably set another day for a single awareness day would be nice? *sweatdrop*

--Roy Mustang*

valentine is fine for me:)
http://img60.echo.cx/img60/494/signature3nb.jpg

The Future Remains A Mystery, Hidden In A Great Cloud Of Unknowing

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

Mmm, maybe we can buy a bunch of roses, chocolate, and teddy bear, and burn them in front of the couples. Even better, throw it at them.

Signature

butterflikysses

butterflikysses

~Diamond Dust Drops~

valentines day is a waste of energy n i don't like it how some ppl have 2 be all alone n mope around...as for me when next yrs valentines day comes around i'm gonna go n do sometin fun wit my friends

Signature Image

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Valentines day can be miserable. This much is a fact.

I think its one of the worst holidays because for those of us that are alone, its just a reminder to those that are alone and watching everyone else be lovey-dovey just makes it worse. This year is the first year I was able to spend it with a very special person. I'm not gonna go on it, but I honestly think that Valentines Day can just be a nightmare to some. Some just don't care either but it really can be a reminder to those that are alone, that they are alone. Though it basically IS a single awareness day. I would be interested to put that before Valentines day, because who knows. Maybe they'll find that special someone before hand. =3. You may never know.

Rather interesting topic, Moonbeam.

Signature Image

Acyx

Ork Warlord

I know it's been sixteen weeks since anyone replied to this thread, although I think it would be a wonderful idea to rename valentine's day as "singles awareness day". I'm single, yes, although I haven't the slightest idea of what I'd do for this new-found holiday.

"And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the Lord did grin. And the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths, and carp and anchovies, and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit-bats and large chu..."

NeoStryder

NeoStryder

Neo Stryder

I hate Valentine day, not because the pairs or singles, is because everyone has forgett the real mean of the day, and its origin, now all is based in merchandising, chocolates, and I don't know what other things where cash speak.

Nobody in this world in invincible, unless God's hand be with he/she

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

It should be Renamed "Owner of a Lonely Heart Day". :( -_- :(

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.