Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Teamspeak Problem - Minitokyo

Teamspeak Problem

page 1 of 1 4 total items

chibi-kyo

chibi-kyo

Purupurupikopuyo

hi
i got a big problem with my headset and its driving me nuts. i checked all possible failures and settings but it still doesnt work i got windows xp. i can hear what ppl say but they can't hear me, and it would be great if someone could help me with this problem or at least give me some suggestions
thank you for ur help ^_^; and sorry for my bad english (altough it isn't really mine)

Hey, I'm having a similar problem when I play UT2k4 with my friends. So I'm interested to see if anyone can answer this question.

chibi-kyo

chibi-kyo

Purupurupikopuyo

Ok.. I know my prob.. my mic on the headset is broken.. lol *going to buy a new one*

I encounter the same problem too. after that i realise i didn't plug my microphone properly :D

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.