Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines, do u have played? - Minitokyo

Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines, do u have played?

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Silenius

Silenius

S.T.A.R.S. Member

I'm playing this game now, is such a good game, i haven't played a game such full ov details like this since GTA: Vice City, the RPG style of the games makes unique, and it have stages like Resident Evil, or Silent Hill.... I'm ashmed!

I've played and beat it, but only as a ventrue and I chose the cammy path at the end
you might want to get the patch for the game before you get too far into it....why they didn't fix the bugs before releasing it is beyond me...seeing how it was "completed" a year before it's release.....it was held due to the wait for half life 2 cause it used that programs engine...and the continued delays kept VTM BL from being released

in any event it is a good game....if you want a hard time at it...play as a malkavian

what we do in life echoes through eternity
(I'll add a new sig img as soon as the update works again)

charaznableamurorei

charaznableamurorei

patron saint of doujinshi

Well, Im not much into video games nowadays (beware of office life, kids!) but I DID play the original pen-&-paper RPG of V:TM way back in the wild days of uni.... my friend KnightOfLain-friend actually has a thread here asking if anyone has played the pen-&-paper version... ^_^ here. I played as a Giovanni mobstress (?), but I rather quit hastily 'cause my 'coterie' was getting at too much and almost all of them were boys, so I kinda got scared.

But playing the pen-&-paper version was fun, and a pretty much very immersive experience. Anyway, 'hope that I contributed something, and apologies in advance if this post is kinda off. ^^

Signature Image
Sig crafted by Yune of the MTSign-AvCrew! Based on artwork by Keough! Vamonos, MT artistes!

Daemonarch

The Black Ram

I want to play it , but this days i dont have enought time to play it . :)

I've played the first on ages ago. I would definitely like to play this one, but I have too many games that I have not beaten yet.

this game is nothing like redemption.....the set up is different....the game play is way better.... but yeah...if you liked the first one you'll love the second

I played the table top VTM as well...I ran the game actually and I love how this game fits better with the table top then the first game did

I hardly get time to play games except for the weekends....sunday is my game day...that's all I really do on sunday is play games....yay go real life

celluz

celluz

Italian Otaku

Ok...i must admit...im an RPG player; if someone check my MT page the pic that i show is my Gangrel "Asmodeus Luchens", infact i play Vampire The Masquerade Live since 6 years. Why i say all of this? Because when ii played the second "episode" of Vampire i found it very amusing and close to the original Pen and Paper version.....

All clans have a specific language and style to play...the game is very different played as a Malkavian and a Gangrel....

Sadly there are little bugs...and the graphic (unlike the NPC that are great and when you see the Blond Malkavian..you will see what i mean ;) )its little ugly...but the voice acting and the story are good.

Maybe people that never played any kind of Vampire the Masquerade will find it difficult or little strange...but for me...surely a must play :D

you can hook up with the blonde malk if you do their missions just right

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.