Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can anyone do the moonwalk? - Minitokyo

Can anyone do the moonwalk?

page 1 of 1 16 total items

ManOnFire

ManOnFire

Fiery wrath time! MWAHAHAHA!

Recently, a friend of mine tried to learn the moonwalk... I helped him out by bringing up some website with the steps for doing it. Then, my friends and I were trying to do it, but it's not exactly the easiest thing to do.

How about y'all here at MT? Can you do the moonwalk? Is it one of the most confusing things ever? If you have any experience with it, please share...

If it's red or fiery, I'll pay attention! WOOHOO! If it's red and fiery, GIMME!
Check my fiery userpage! (though I'm no photoshop expert):
Signature Image
Signature image made by ShueiTenshi. Thanks!

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

i can sorta do it, but i can do it on my roller blades XD i do it all the time at work

Signature Image

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

lol - I can't. Unless you patch the floor with ice and push me backwards, don't expect me to do the moonwalk anytime soon. lolis - Actually, I can dance professionally, but not dance like that, apparently. Hehe - thanks for asking.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

*Raise Hand* I can do it, that is one dance I can pull out at any dance party. :) Just try to imagine you are skidding with your toes, that helps me a lot. :)

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

Quote by thegunblademasteri can sorta do it, but i can do it on my roller blades XD i do it all the time at work

OMG LOL.

Keitaro08

Keitaro08

Always o_Oing

I can do, but only with my leather soles boots... Bkuz you have to slip the foot, and you can't with trainees or other shoes ^_^' !

o_O Il en existe toujours. Des choses plus importantes que nous-memes et nos reves O_o

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

OX I can, but it all depends on the ground i'm doing it at tho [That's a big factor]. But i've learn mine from watchin alot of MJ's movies. But cant really xplain on how to do it. XD

Archspectre

Archspectre

Deception, It Will Konsume You

Hey ManOnFire! No, I can't do the moonwalk but I guess I could give it a shot just to make sure! ........................................ nope can't do it :(

"I never think of the future - it comes soon enough." -Albert Einstein

"The empires of the future are the empires of the mind." -Winston Churchill

"The future is like heaven-everyone exalts it, but no one wants to go there now." -James Baldwin

"Forever in debt to your priceless advice." -Kurt Cobain

Keitaro08

Keitaro08

Always o_Oing

Quote by KeoughOX I can, but it all depends on the ground i'm doing it at tho [That's
a big factor]. But i've learn mine from watchin alot of MJ's movies.
But cant really xplain on how to do it. XD

Same here OX ...

Basically, you should bend one foot, toes on the ground and heel on the air, and this foot won't move.

For the other foot, you have to remain the whole sole on the ground, and make it slip to the back... You should push on the bent foot, it's quite difficult OX

*/me trying just now to explain rofl*

o_O Il en existe toujours. Des choses plus importantes que nous-memes et nos reves O_o

yea i can do the moonwalk..as long as its a hard floor...perferbly slick...and i have socks on only then yea...slidebackwards with some cool moves and its all easy ^_^

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

F1R3S70RM

The Forgotten

Yes and No. I know the theory behind it and I know HOW to do it, I can sorta do it, but not very well... It'll come with practice I suppose...

Don't play with F1R3 - You will get burn3d
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Signature

Keito

Creator of Words

I can moonwalk . . .
**moonwalks up the wall...**

~ w o r d s o f w i s d o m ~
Question authority. Question yourself. Question your own sanity.
If you question these things, you will never go wrong.
If your right, you'll never fear the wrong.

No i cant do it.... "Gao" T_T

Signature

J-Music lover
If you need any songs just PM me an if I have it ill link it to you

i can do moonwalk in my dreams :D

If I stare long enough, it'll look like I'm doing it. Haha, so I can't really tell. I gave up and just started walking forward.

I cant do the moonwalk I tried but I just looked like an idiot XD But I can do it on rollerblades :)

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.