Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Image quality - Minitokyo

Image quality

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Impera

Impera

The Silvercloud

Finally I got a scanner, now i can scan (duh) and post! However, when i make the initial scan, the image needs some retouch in order to make it look good. I can se the printing dots within the scan, is there a method to eliminate them, have the image look as a paint or something that does not indicates that it is a sheer scan? The bigger i scan it, the worst it looks!

TNKS XD

Future does not flows in only one direction.
There has to be one which we can choose.
Signature

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

Basically, no. The only way to make those seem to dissappear is to rezise the scan, at least in my experience.

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Usually I scan an image at 300dpi, and size it down to 200 or 150 dpi. That usually leaves a magazine spread scan at at least 1500x2000, so it's fairly HQ and the dots are not so visible.

Impera

Impera

The Silvercloud

OH, so it's better to scan in a HUGE size, then downsize it a little to diffuminate those marks?

Future does not flows in only one direction.
There has to be one which we can choose.
Signature

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.