Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 FART Catastrophe - Minitokyo

FART Catastrophe

page 1 of 1 7 total items

What do you do when you accidentally FART in front of your long-time crush who has finally asked you out?

Choices:
1. Look at him/her disgustingly and make him/her feel like he/she did it. (If you two are alone) He, he.
2. Keep my cool and pretended nothing happened! I just hope there are people around us!
3. Be honest and tell him/her the truth. After all, being honest might do the trick...
4. Aaarrgghh! I'm too embarassed to think!
5. Pray that this kind of day would never happen!

You can either choice or make up your own answer. Thanks for the replies!
Luv u guys!^o^

MadWiz

MadWiz

Student Slacker

lol I don't think I can imagine that happening =p it should be possible to hold it in for at least 5 seconds I think.. but I guess I would suddenly push something or make noise and stuff to make it like its the other thing that happened making that noise.. if theres smell or something.. hope theres somebody nearby =p

gilesaquil

gilesaquil

honora medicum

heheh...no chance! ^^
well, since my crush has never asked me out...nor do i ask her out...
lol, i hardly ever talk to her...argh! torpe! (filipino term...)
hmmmmm...i really dunno...but i've got two answers...
(1) which is what i'd most probably do (something like 99% of the time) i'll just aplologize profusely, and admit it was my fault...just be honest... ^^ hah...the gentleman's way!
(2) deny! ^^ lol...i'd say it was someone beside me (discreetly) or something! but i wouldn't accuse her, though...or maybe i'd pretend nothing happened...

interesting thread... ^^ thanks lots...
lol...it's just a shame not a lot reply...it's kinda funny to see what reactions others might have... ^^

i don't known what will do it that time

outofphase

outofphase

Xenophile

you turn to the person behind you and make the most disgusted face possible, accusing him of defiling all that is good and clean in this world. "second-hand ass is even worse than second-hand smoke!" you shout. Then you say "come on, we don't want to hand around for the aftereffects"

but then again, not everybody can pull that kind of drama ^_~

Signature
www.outofphase.tk -Online Manga, Sketchbook Gallery, and how to Draw Tutorials

Quote by gilesaquilheheh...no chance! ^^
well, since my crush has never asked me out...nor do i ask her out...
lol, i hardly ever talk to her...argh! torpe! (filipino term...)
hmmmmm...i really dunno...but i've got two answers...
(1) which is what i'd most probably do (something like 99% of the time) i'll just aplologize profusely, and admit it was my fault...just be honest... ^^ hah...the gentleman's way!
(2) deny! ^^ lol...i'd say it was someone beside me (discreetly) or something! but i wouldn't accuse her, though...or maybe i'd pretend nothing happened...
interesting thread... ^^ thanks lots...
lol...it's just a shame not a lot reply...it's kinda funny to see what reactions others might have... ^^

Hey thanks! I also thought that this should be an interesting thread. It's really funny reading all the reply...Thanks again!

Periphery

The End

Umm.. for a guy it's more acceptable. ( i wonder why, hehe)
If i did that i would probably be too embarrassed to to think of any of those elaborate it's-not-me actions!

<3 Dark Mousy ! ^_^
Signature

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.