Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My Birthday - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Now before you guys pound on me for making such selfish thread. Let me explained, I wish to create a thread where people can announce their bd, so it could act as a box for people to celebrate each other birthday. So far all the threads we have on bd is gathering data, not actually practical to celebrate anyone's birthday. I think people can start posting on this thread the day they have their birthdays to give notice their friends or strangers a place to post instead of using gb, so the community as a whole can celebrate that person's birthday too. So in a sense I am making celebrating each other's bd a public function of the community so people that don't know you can join the party too. I guess that is how I made most of my friends, by crashing into another's party. :D I also know there are groups in mt celebrate each other's bd, but since MT is a huge place, I am very surprise it doesn't have a little section like some of the other online forums of posting a reminder of the bd of one of its members in that paticular day. It is my way to break down this community into a more individual level rather than a mass of people. :)

As of right now, it is Feb 12 2005 in my time zone, so anyone that has birthday should posted on the day they have bd, not before then. Being the first one posting, lol I wish a very happy birthday to myself. :) Now you can bash me for making such silly thread to draw attention to my own happiness. :) *Runs away from the angry MT mob*

Edit: when i say don't posted your bd other than the day you have your bd, I meant don't announce your bd until that day. I don't mean people shouldn't post their opinions of my idea or wishing another happy birthday. Hope that solves any confusion you might have, since I was confuse when I read my own writing. :)
Another thing, since I want to promote a party atmosphere, it is prefectly ok to post some stuff other than happy birthday post. Like in a bd party, you do have games and songs and other oddity. The reason I put this in a spam lounge is to allow people to have the freedom to have fun in this thread. You can post word game or other festive things you can think of. The mod won't close this down like in other section of this forum. Just remember, whatever you do, it has to be in the spirit of toasting the bd girl or boy. Let's enjoy ourselves, since father time is waiting for no one. :)

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

toujin1

toujin1

the sword's blade

happy b'day dal!! hope u get everything u want! and i think this is a great idea! hope to hear more from you soon

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Hey! Why didn't you make it more public? Now you'll never get a decent happy birthday from everyone around here. *_* Oh well - lol - Happy Birthday Mordin! Have a good one! ^_^

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

MadWiz

MadWiz

Student Slacker

o.O~~~!!!
its your bday!! and I was sorta chatting with you just now~ =p
happy bday to you!!

I think theres so many people in minitokyo.. there must be somebody whos having their birthday today.. tomorrow the next day.. and everyday!! a birthday day everyday! ^^

duped thread: http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/10566/
Btw. Happy birthday :) I have it on 17th of February :)

nekosasu

nekosasu

chibi ningen no baka ~desu

i think I said it in IRC but i guess this will be official now lol

Otanjoubi omedetou gozaimasu~~!! (happy birthday in english... figures)

Hope you'll get many presents and best wishes from everyone :D

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

I think this is a good idea. Maybe one of the mods if they see it your way can make this thread sticky so that it can be visible at all times. Happy Birthday Mordin, I had mine a few days ago. Now I know another person who has their birthday so soon after mine. Here's hoping you had a wonderful and blessed day. :)

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Happy Birthday Mordin!

Tatsuya

Tatsuya

.: Lonely Chicky:.

Tanjoubi Ometedo, Mordin-san. *hand up a cake*
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/tatsuya/8622-001-09-1052.gif
hope u like it and hope u get everything u want.

Signature

ps : excuse my poor english

shhho

shhz!

happy bday 2005 to u dude!! :) stay healthy hehe

happy bday wish you good luck in everything you do.

Daron

Daron

Just a freelancer

Yeah happy bday. ^_^

Aint it funny how the factories doors close
Round the time that the school doors close
Round the time that a hundred thousand jail cells
Open up to greet you like the reaper..
..this is no oasis!

Sandra

Sandra

.:: Haya karo waru karo ::.

I'm sorry : I didn't read it all :( Forgive but it's to difficult 4 me ! But i know one thing ! It's ur birthday ! So i wish you everything u want ! Happiness, Love :D Many many great friends :) Like me *kiddin* Make your dreams cometrue !
I had my tday in 17 december don't forget it :D It's long time to my next bday but i must tell ya that now :D Write this date somewhere :) Bye my friend

Signature

Happy thirbday.

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Ack sorry this is late, I wasn't able to get on the site like all day yesterday.

Anyway, Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great one! :)

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

jackie-lyn

jackie-lyn

Non-Chinese-speaking Chinese

Couldn't go the site yesterday...
Anyways, Happy Birthday Mordin! Hope you have a wonderful time *peace*

Movin'...

ni-chan

ni-chan

^ Broken Wings ^

Buu it's late, but better late than never Happy Birthday ^^

I wish that I could take a journey through your mind

Signature Image

[Hispanime]

legnachi

legnachi

**Shadow Sniper**

ummmmmmmm..........well Happy birthday..........here's a gift for you *present for Mordin, then he opens the present and a Kitty cat pops up to him and scrathes him on the face*........Aheeeem ^_^' just a simple gift from me..................well again Happy Birthday!!!!! :D :D

Ekk! Sorry I'm late! The site was down yesterday! But all the same Happy Birthday my dear friend Mordin! I hope that it was filled with Happiness and lots of fun!

Signature Image

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Happy birthday, my good friend Mordin! :)

You'd better run for cover. You're getting 24 birthday punches! :D

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

hehe... happy b-day big bro mordin!
hope you actually went to MTs family gb - get your pressie! >_<

Happy Birthday....
Feliz Cumpleños...

I hope that you can reach 126 years...

charaznableamurorei

charaznableamurorei

patron saint of doujinshi

Quote by Bonciduped thread: http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/10566/
Btw. Happy birthday :) I have it on 17th of February :)

Hehe, funny... ^^... I guess melmachine is not too happy with this one... 'Guess this is the time to reflect on our actions and make fun of ourselves, ne? I always thought it was only a Filipino value: poking fun at oneself in order to gain truths... ahaha, I am not making sense to anyone here, I can feel it.

Here's the Birthday Song translated into Filipino for ya!
Maligayang bati / sa iyong pagsilang / maligayang / maligayang... / maligayang bati!

Feeling loopy? Translate the Birthday Song in your local language for Mordin-friend herein, k? ^^

Signature Image
Sig crafted by Yune of the MTSign-AvCrew! Based on artwork by Keough! Vamonos, MT artistes!

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.