Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Reposting of Wallpapers on other sites - Minitokyo

Reposting of Wallpapers on other sites

page 1 of 1 3 total items

ayanechan

ayanechan

- lost existence -

okay.. i think this thread goes here.. since the complaints are mostly for MT complaints from what i've observed...

-------------------------------------------

http://www.myhime.de

yes! this is bound to happen >.> people taking stuff from MT and posting it on their sites without crediting or notifying the original artist of the wallpaper.. well i'm not 100% sure on the credit part.. the site is in German *i don't read/know German* ... but theres tonnes of stuff that i'm pretty sure are from MT =.= .. *wallpapers.. scans >.>*... i was rather surprised to see my wallies there since everyone knows they aren't really good >.>... even so, i don't think there are any credits there.. so i thought i'd just inform wallie artists of the mai hime series.. *to gang up and kick this person's ass.. lol i'm just kidding*.. particularly redxiii [owner of mecurial designs] .. just to let you know .. your wallpapers are everywhere >.>

so i'm just hoping some german or at least german speaking members would help in finding out about credits and such..

last note: HECK! i don't even know whether the site is in german >.> it's some language i don't know of :P ...

Signature

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

Yeah its german allright, for some reasons the wallapers won't load at my comp.
but there are a lot of sites that have minitokyo wallpapers on them there isn't much people can do aboud it than asking the site builders to credit or take it off

Signature
The Catgirl fan group ---Nya---- !!!:
KittyCats= for the neko lovers in MT

Asahi

Asahi

gone

yeah its german. (writing a guestbook entry too >.< . its not okay)

you can post the site in my 'stolen wallpapers' thread too - if you will .

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.