Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 MT Donations - Minitokyo

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 88 total items

id love to donate but currently im in a financial crisis myself, once i get some steady pay, ill definitely make a contribution

equinox01

equinox01

Lost In Darkness

so that is what happend

If i could I would definataly give alot

Signature
I don' Like myself much
Shadow

Lit0Tammy

Lit0Tammy

dude :D

Good to see MT back, I just donated a little bit. I really need a job lol.

albion

albion

Feeder of Ravens

I can give a bit as soon as i get paid, won't be much though, Mexican currency is not what it used to be.

Wunjo!

I'm not lazy, I'm Zen

Due to my recent employment, I have a bit of money to donate. :D You are all free to lavish me with love and acceptance. . . . . . . . . . . .*cough*

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

We really need more donations =_=...a new hdd is a must :/

We should kill off those 'guests' too >_>

Signature

mdntdragon

mdntdragon

Dark Dragon---Ruler of the night

Quote by SheqelRemember, each (decent) donator may choose a free minitokyo t-shirt or anything else when we (finally) get our Minitokyo Gadgets done.

Define descent.

On leathern wings and with fiery breath, I descend upon you!

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

OX -_- Sadly... I have no money... T_T

Signature Image

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

I propose we have a blind auction:
Between now and March 31st, people will donate an amount of money and an alternate name for Sheqel.
Whoever donates the highest amount will win the changing of Sheqel name for the whole day of April 1st (gmt) to the nickname they place in the Paypal comment box. You may also PM Kel or I with the amount and nickname just in case some Dutch guy doesn't give us the info >_>
Of course, no swear words (in any language) and nothing racially offensive.

Please post if you think this is a good idea.

Signature Image
Congrats to Crash-kun :: sarak :: Evanrued for winning the Nuriko Prize!

Nice idea Nuri :D! Ima donate in march. n_n V

Signature Image

FallenAngel

FallenAngel

dead 12/28/08

Nuri, that's a great idea! XD
/me goes to donate

Zenislev

Zenislev

Let's roll like it's 1999!

My god nuri.... this is possibly the greatest idea ever made in the entire history of all life in the galaxy by human beings... godspeed nuri... godspeed.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kinda scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus and a clown killed my dad." - Jack Handy

"If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is, 'God is crying.' And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is, 'Probably because of something you did." - Jack Handy

I'll make sure to drop $50 on Tuesday. That's when I get paid next. I love this site!

Pay memberships would help drive it I'd say. The bandwidth usage obviously is huge - I can tell by the large download sizes, etc.

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

Nuriko: It's so beautiful...it's bringing tears to my eyes. T_T Much as I would love to see him be 'The Dutch' for a day, I'm broke now. XD

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

Quote by OsirisWe really need more donations =_=...a new hdd is a must :/
We should kill off those 'guests' too >_>

as promised I donated $100. hmm can't wait to see the t-shirt designs. I agree the guests should definetly be "killed off". :pacman: ;) :nya:

charaznableamurorei

charaznableamurorei

patron saint of doujinshi

Quote by NurikoI propose we have a blind auction:
Between now and March 31st, people will donate an amount of money and an alternate name for Sheqel.
Whoever donates the highest amount will win the changing of Sheqel name for the whole day of April 1st (gmt) to the nickname they place in the Paypal comment box.
Please post if you think this is a good idea.

A very interesting idea.... this really surprised me... ^_^ ... ahh, MT is really a universe of surprises! What I have been praying for!
(DUNE fanatics can tell that I plagiarized this bit. ^^)

Using Sheqel as a deliberate/conscious target for lampoons... the "self-interest / rationalist-minded" people of MT would surely bite on this in order to finally get back at him. The "altruistic" aspect of this is that it will encourage the influx of more donations...

A marriage of greed and love. A union of opposites! A dialectic! (haha, insert here lots of cliches...) Interesting... very interesting... (*me giggly all over)... Martyrdom, truly the ultimate avatar of love... Sheqel, the martyr... Martyrdom, awesome idea! ^^

(Ehehe, sadly, Philippine pesos no can do & can't be accepted as type of currency in Paypal, so sorry, friends, no go for me on donating... ummm, side note! What about that Western Union thingy? ^^)

Signature Image
Sig crafted by Yune of the MTSign-AvCrew! Based on artwork by Keough! Vamonos, MT artistes!

DJ-OVNI

DJ-OVNI

Team Rocket wants you!

I would love to have a MT T-Shirt and show it to my friends =P.

Member of Anti-Ecchi-Club
Member of Hispanime

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

indonesia dun have paypal >_<

have any other way to contribute ???

i can donate bout 10$ a month
not much
but i think
every dollar worth it >_<

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

I have pretty much the same situation as Melmachine18. But I give some as if when I'll be able to.
Hope that everything will be fine.

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

boei

**Dark Mood**

i don't think mi parents will be happy if i start sending money...
but i think the t-shirt idea is great...

Prelim ExamS!!!!!!!!

followed by finals!!!!!

This is CRAzY!

chibicow

chibicow

i_miss_MT_1.0

oh man... if i had the money i would... but i dont... -_-'...
shamefulness.... sorry i cant help, maybe when i get paid!
i dunno, we'll see! Good luck with it though!

tarkus

tarkus

Aqua-Tarkus

I'm good for some bucks here...and although I'm not doing it for the t-shirt, I agree with whoever said that using the MT girls for the design is the way to go. MT rocks - let it rock on. Peace.

No station in life is above any other,
if it is occupied by someone with a good heart.

tarkus

tarkus

Aqua-Tarkus

One note: I do not see how anyone can track the donations made through Paypal. I just made my donation and there is no way to leave a message or anything so how would you know it was little ol' me? Anyway, the important thing is to get the money to MT but still I think all of us want to feel like our donation is recognized. Thanks!

No station in life is above any other,
if it is occupied by someone with a good heart.

Chizuku

Chizuku

"simply me..."

waa~! what if you cant donate by some reason? like me... my parents wont allow me... and this time i'm kind'a having a hard time saving my allowance... :sweat: I would really like to help but, I dont have money yet... x_x im ashamed....... waa~! sorry.. really sorry...
GOMENASAI!!!

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 88 total items

Back to News | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.