Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 MT Donations - Minitokyo

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 88 total items

Will send some money soon:) Get paid next week. Idea for Tshirts, you could get the members to vote on Favvie wallies and use those for the Tshirtd:) Maybe each month or 2 months you could change them, making them Limited editions:)

FireOfAnubis

On Fire!!

I wish i could donate right now, but i cant for another 2 weeks. I will donate around £35 which is $65 according to paypal once i have the money. o_0

Again how much do we need to donate for t-shirts? Oh and LONG LIVE minitokyo! ^_^

"Life....Death....Either way we will all be confined to a small box"

Im super sorry!! :( But i wont be able to send anything!! My father restricts that....-___- Otherwise i would donate! ^__^

In order to understand death...one must see it...

Quote by assholeIf you want money go work you bastard, you sun of a bitch, motherfucker, dick head

That was totally uncalled for.

So ironic. I was logging in today so I could finally donate something to MT, and I come to find a notification asking for donations. Well, I was very happy to donate something (^_^). It's not much but I hope it helps. Be assured I hope to bring more on a monthly basis :).

i would have given more but my one and only TV epsiode I watch, Star Trek Enterprise, is being cancelled and they're asking for donations too. So I couldn't support one and not the other, so I split my donation between MT and StarTrekUnited.

"May the aquisition of wealth no longer be your driving force." - freshblueO2

"It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish." - Mother Teresa

does anyone have a link about the t-shirts? i would love to read it but have to go soon. so if anyone has it would they be kind enough to give it to me by pm?

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

There currently isn't a link about tshirts; they're currently in development. News will be forthcoming as soon as there is more information. ^_^

Katzbalger

Katzbalger

Managment Fun

Quote by biriwilgThere currently isn't a link about tshirts; they're currently in
development. News will be forthcoming as soon as there is more
information. ^_^

looking forward to it Biri... I still want a "I'm wearing a "Osiris is my homie" shirt. I must be cleaned with fire" shirt.

Rock on I have no $ and I'm l337 /\/0w

I sorry I still cannot earn any money.
I really sorry.

DevilJo

DevilJo

Death Angel

I cant donate any money yet. But I will try when I have some money, sorry.

"True Power lies within the blood of your
peoples revenge. . . The devils fruit can lead me there. . . ."

kaiar

kaiar

let's burning my cosmo

what E-mail that I can send money ?

if you really want a faster server, why not then make other offers than to donate example could be people signing up for stuff and those they sign up with give you a little money

i have seen this at other places and it works very well, you sign up to the offers with a fake name and email and if using mozilla you script block the page and sign up as many times as you want, maybe giving out vip days for members who do these, and there by giving them some special opportunities within this page

look at www.boyis.com there are plenty of commercials there, but it makes the site quicker than here, they got two servers where you can get there pictures on
i would almost say they are doing better than you

use your heads, be creative and find yourself a better solution than people donating a lot of money to the site
the opportunities are plenty, its just a matter of finding them

if you don't use them... well then it just shows you are either stupid or afraid of a bit of changes

JudgementAngel

JudgementAngel

Tsukiakari Zetsumei

Time like these it sucks to be broke x.x

really not, its just a matter of them using their heads instead of just begging for money from the users, that i think is pathetic, they must be able to make other offers

Things are kinda running slow today. So, what's up with the shirt deal? I'll buy one. Or hey, what about a cap? A well designed cap you know, don't want just the name stamped on it. :P

Signature

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 88 total items

Back to News | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.