Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is minitokyo worth to you? - Minitokyo

What is minitokyo worth to you?

page 1 of 1 11 total items

sillymoogle

sillymoogle

Vectoring back to school

(2005-02-13)
I can't speak for other members of minitokyo but I have enjoyed the 6 weeks I've been a member of Minitokyo. I like the variety of images, series, and members at minitokyo as well as the methods to communicate with others here. I also appriciate that the only commercials are from Google and paypal.

I used to frequent www.boyis.com for wallpapers and images, but was sick of all of the ads (especially flash ads) draining my CPU power to perform like a computer from 1994 surfing the web. I was going to donate money to them but then I found Minitokyo.

I'm trying to motivate other members who can donate to do so. It should be based on a personal feeling of the value of the service provided here. I view Minitokyo like public/community supported programming. You get what you put into it. And not everyone has to contribute. Most of the listeners or watchers of public radio/TV don't contribute either. I'm just asking you to consider, "What is minitokyo worth to you?"

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

I've grown pretty attached to Minitokyo, let alone some of the members here. The first 10 levels at Minitokyo can really make a difference in how you contribute to the community.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

XD i'll be able to donate tonite hopefully a lil mizzly 20 can make a difference. Altho i must say MT sure is very addictive and since i luv bein here, MT got mai support. Man i so need a job.

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

I love MT. I'm here evrey single day, and sometimes more than once a day...I think I'm addicted to it...but I don't think I have enough money to donate...besides, I don't think you guys take Canadian money and I don't know how Paypal works...

Signature Image

tiantito

tiantito

-[D]-

MT is the only thing i do on the net besides downloading anime and music
but the thing is that im still too young to have a credit card and i dont work or anything to get money ....though i would like to donate .....

Producto de exportacion Colombiano / Colombian exportation product
Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

lol - its a bargain, I tell you, and most people are taking too many things there for granted.

The complaints, the fights - the swearing, pointing fingers. It never ends. I think some of the mods - Kel especially, deserve more credit for their work, because really, they do all these good things for MT and hardly get paid for it. Free work, getting blamed - being a mod. Imagine that?

MT is a privilege, but its a golden ticket nonetheless. I love that place because it is worth it in the long run.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Kei-kun

Kei-kun

Loving Mizuho

What's it worth? Well in terms of value I'd say that Minitokyo is just a friendly community to me. I don't really leech much if at all. All I do here is annoy people by posting up lots of threads for them to "Mark as Read" without even reading it. ^_^'

Minitokyo me is my first real place to interact with others, getting their opinions on anime and general life. And I've participated and stirred up some real great discussions (e.g. the dub/sub debate & the fansub argument), which boiled down to brain teasing and certainly intelligent discussions they are too.
I've found a place where I know there are competitive and bright minds out there. :nya:

It's rather addictive too. A fun place to visit everyday to see if anyone gives you buzz or whether there's someone saying "hi" to you every now and then.

Maybe there's one word to sum up the value of Minitokyo.
:) Cosy :)

It's pretty much the ultimate anime wallpaper, scan, and art website on the internet. (Hard to believe there are still things being sent in)
It's got a nice (though sometimes messy) forum too.

Lots of cool images! I love them!!!!

**++** Welcome to our World! **++**

GutsyAnime

GutsyAnime

Hardcore Gamer

I love Minitokyo, I love it so much that I would take a bullet for it so it could go on living.

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I haven't been here real long and I don't know many people. but I really like it here. I love the wallpapers that people make, some are so good! I could never do anything like what they can all do. Also everyone is really nice here, its a good place to make new friends, although I don't have many yet! XD

This is one of my favorite sites though and I am sure to visit every day!

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.