Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What type of CRIMINAL are you? - Minitokyo

What type of CRIMINAL are you?

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 135 total items

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

i came across this light-hearted quiz, recently. i felt somewhat compelled to share with everyone. CRIMINAL

me? oh i aced this quiz. ;)

"you scored as murderer.
you would so love to kill someone with your bare hands right? or maybe kill someone with a high heeled boot perhaps? go for it, throw them in the lake though, otherwise you might get caught"

im thinking of changing careers. :)

crys

crys

- anime addict -

You scored as murderer. you would so love to kill someone with your bare hands right? or maybe kill someone with a high heeled boot perhaps? go for it, throw them in the lake though, otherwise you might get caught

lmao

I love reading about serial killers... ;X

murderer 69%
arsonist!!!! fire is fun 56%
grand theft auto 50%
just like a hobbit 50%
serial killer 44%

- One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life. That word is love. -
Signature Image

I got murderer too :)
Cool quiz :)
and nice avt Dream

jackie-lyn

jackie-lyn

Non-Chinese-speaking Chinese

"you scored as serial killer.
you definately are ahead of the game. the police just can't figure out why all these annoying people keep turning up dead. way to go."

i'm creepy
:sweat:

Movin'...

winterlilac09

winterlilac09

white freed by her savior~

Nice quiz, dream~

i scored as a murderer as well =P

By the way, awesome new av & sig. ^^

f a l l i n g . i n t o . s w e e t . c e l e s t i a l . d r e a m
l i g h t . i n . s h e e r . a n d . s i m p l e . s l e e p

Signature Image

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

[edit] awesome so far we have 5 murderers and a serial killer. ;) haha maybe i should start an MT Group and call it Murder Inc. lol :pacman:

[gundragon/lily] thanks for the comments. i cut my avatar and signature from a Yoshitaka Amano painting. :)

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

You scored as just like a hobbit.

definately a burglar by nature. you just have the majic touch, meaning u got sticky fingers. but look at all the stuff you just got. hey put the computer back, that is not yours

Hmm...okay...

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

You scored as murderer.
you would so love to kill someone with your bare hands right? or maybe kill someone with a high heeled boot perhaps? go for it, throw them in the lake though, otherwise you might get caught

lol, I didn't know I like to kill people with bare hands. I guess all those martial art training really does help me in the long run. :D

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

Dende

Dende

Insanity = Freedom

well i guess everyone in here is a murderer I think that's cool XD XD we really should start that group XP ;) lol see ya around ppl

"Reality continues To Ruin my Life"-Calvin & Hobbes
Signature

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

I'm a serial killer. I'm too sly. XD

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

arkive

arkive

drifto touge all day...

You scored as grand theft auto.
that's right your are a car theft. you love to race the stolen goods against the police. but hey, it's fun right?

that sounds about right ive stolen a couple of cars when i was younger........

well, it's rather disturbing that we have so many killers on our hands at MT, i on the other hand am a good ol' arsonist, good ol' harmless fire ^_^'

hoihoi

hoihoi

cain fever

haha ... i'm a murderer too...
the quiz is rather fun... ^^

amy

amy

StudioDink

<table border='0' cellpadding='5' cellspacing='0' width='600'><tr><td></td><td> You scored as <b>serial killer</b>. you definately are ahead of the game. the police just can't figure out why all these annoying people keep turning up dead. way to go.<br><br><table border='0' width='300' cellspacing='0' cellpadding='0'><tr><td><p><font face='Arial' size='1'>serial killer</font></p></td><td><table border='1' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' width='94' bgcolor='#dddddd'><tr><td></td></tr></table></td><td><font face='Arial' size='1'>94%</font></td></tr><tr><td><p><font face='Arial' size='1'>murderer</font></p></td><td><table border='1' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' width='63' bgcolor='#dddddd'><tr><td></td></tr></table></td><td><font face='Arial' size='1'>63%</font></td></tr><tr><td><p><font face='Arial' size='1'>just like a hobbit</font></p></td><td><table border='1' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' width='63' bgcolor='#dddddd'><tr><td></td></tr></table></td><td><font face='Arial' size='1'>63%</font></td></tr><tr><td><p><font face='Arial' size='1'>arsonist!!!! fire is fun</font></p></td><td><table border='1' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' width='63' bgcolor='#dddddd'><tr><td></td></tr></table></td><td><font face='Arial' size='1'>63%</font></td></tr><tr><td><p><font face='Arial' size='1'>grand theft auto</font></p></td><td><table border='1' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' width='50' bgcolor='#dddddd'><tr><td></td></tr></table></td><td><font face='Arial' size='1'>50%</font></td></tr></td></tr></table><br><a href='http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=4579'>what type of criminal are you?</a><br><font face='Arial' size='1'>created with <a href='http://quizfarm.com'>QuizFarm.com</a></font></table>

Signature Image
Something that I created as a tutorial

inochikyo

inochikyo

Shy Little Me

~You scored as serial killer.
You definately are ahead of the game. the police just can't figure out why all these annoying people keep turning up dead. way to go~

^_^' ...really...wow....heh.....

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

nice quiz you found there ^^ i got serial killer... you definately are ahead of the game. the police just can't figure out why all these annoying people keep turning up dead. way to go... Yay! i'm smarter than the police ^^ i didn't know i had it in me... and i think i already know with whom i'm gonna start my new career *evil laugh*

oh, agreed with gundragon, i like your new avy too dream ^^

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

.::Hopeless::.

You scored as murderer.

you would so love to kill someone with your bare hands right? or maybe kill someone with a high heeled boot perhaps? go for it, throw them in the lake though, otherwise you might get caught

murderer
94%

serial killer
69%

just like a hobbit
63%

arsonist!!!! fire is fun
44%

grand theft auto
19%

Signature Image
You shattered all the hopes and dreams I never had.....

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

Another murderer here ^^....oh wow, 100% o.O

You scored as murderer. You would so love to kill someone with your bare hands right? or maybe kill someone with a high heeled boot perhaps? go for it, throw them in the lake though, otherwise you might get caught

murderer -100%
serial killer - 81%
just like a hobbit - 50%
arsonist!!!! fire is fun - 31%
grand theft auto- 19%

punker0017

punker0017

My backpack's got jets

You scored as serial killer.

you definately are ahead of the game. the police just can't figure out why all these annoying people keep turning up dead. way to go.

grand theft auto 88%
serial killer 88%
just like a hobbit 88%
arsonist!!!! fire is fun 63%
murderer 56%

yep, that sounds just like me...

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

Opps.. i didn't realize i double post, i'm sorry.

You scored as serial killer.

you definately are ahead of the game. the police just can't figure out why all these annoying people keep turning up dead. way to go.

Bahaha!

i scored as a murderer too teehee :D

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

You scored as arsonist!!!! fire is fun.

can you say pyro? flames appeal to you, so u set the fires. what can i say, fire is great

arsonist!!!! fire is fun - 69%
serial killer - 56%
just like a hobbit - 44%
murderer - 38%
grand theft auto - 6%

Note- I remember a time when I set a field on fire ( not the whole thing ) lasted 10 - 15mins. before the Firefigther came.

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

*calls the police* XD

Signature

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 135 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.