Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Sammy vs Capcom - anyone looking forward to it? - Minitokyo

Sammy vs Capcom - anyone looking forward to it?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

I didn't see any topic regarding this (unless my searching skills suck) but I remember hearing since TGS 2003 that Sammy and Capcom were making a versus fighting game. Sammy is known for making those Guilty Gear games. I never got to play those games, but I heard they were decent and also their in-game graphics are sweet - high-res character sprites. Anyone hoping to find favorite characters in this? Personally, I would like to see Dante from Devil May Cry make his way in from the Capcom side. I wouldn't mind playing as Samanosuke from Onimusha as well. Of course, some of my fav Street Fighters gotta be there too - Ken, Chun-Li, Akuma.

Unfortunately, Sammy and Capcom haven't said a single word of this crossover. Maybe the Capcom Fighting Jam, Guilty Gear Isuka and other projects are still very close, to talk about another fighting game.

... I bet most of the Star Gladiator cast will be in this game ^_^

BZZZZZZZZZZT.

I LIKE Star Gladiator , but I hope it's a 2D fighting game.

I wouldn't mind beating down Ken and Ryu with Sol.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.