Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you like about your body. - Minitokyo

What do you like about your body.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 55 total items

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

I have been thinking about this question for a while. In the society we live in, where you see shows on tv that depicts the world of plastic surgery and where beauty is a leading factor in almost all daily activities...I've been wondering. What do you guys like about your bodies?

Me? I like my hair and my lips. My hair is soft (when it's cleaned) it's straight and shiny brown. MY lips are quite full, I'll never need to blow them up with surgery lol.

So what about you guys, come on, don't be shy.

Signature Image

tiantito

tiantito

-[D]-

well some people have told me that my smile is really cute ,... i dont really know if that's true
and that my hair is great [something we talk about very often in class ...we are only guys ..and i dont know why do we talk about that but anyway..]

i think thats it ....

Producto de exportacion Colombiano / Colombian exportation product
Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

I like the hands - so I can actually slap the heck out of the pervs who think they can get away with anything. lol

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

Hmmm..good question. You're definitely right about media heavily influcencing society's perception of beauty. For example, that reality show "The Swan" - I think that's just awful what the people allow to be done to them just for beauty.

Anyway, I guess what I most like about my body would be my hair and eyes. Same as tiantito, some people have said that my smile and laugh can melt the gloomiest of moods ^^

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

Well,i have curly hair,and i love my puppy brown eyes xD,jajaja,im tall (all the ppl says that i should play basketball n.nUU),before i have a lot of issues with my body,but know,i feel ok with it ^^

K I R A B O S H I !

Hahahah, I'll probably be the only guy to reply to this, but it sounded interesting and could bring up some decent contraversy.

Well, I have a brawd shoulder and chest structure which is a plus I suppose. Being short is a positive and negative at the same time. (5'7'') Being short makes it easier for me to get myself a good build from working out, but being short also shafts me because I'm looked at as just some short guy. Heheh :/

Now, in the interest of being different, I'll tell you what I HATE about my body. My hair...I have no clue what to do with it. No matter what I do, it sucks. Kay...I think i'm done ;o

Aplos

Aplos

Meow-mix

Not much I can tell you that! Haha..but looking on the good side of things, my eyes primarily. I've been told I have very expressionate eyes, and long eye lashes and if I was a woman that would be great, but I'm still grateful ^^ Also my hands since I have long fingers.

Signature

MrsBloomie

MrsBloomie

Impossible LOV3

well most ppl like their eyes :D and I do too...I don't see many ppl with the same color as my eyes (except my mom) which makes them different and kind of unique. (they are natural >_> )
umm...what else...oh my smile. some ppl say that's a cute smile and with my very straight teeth (and I don't have used any kind of thingies for my teeth...ahhh I forgot the word ^_^' )

and that's it I guess...I don't really hate the rest of my body, some things I don't like but others who I am fine with :D

Signature

Zelgadis

Zelgadis

Chimera

hehehe i love it :D totaly slim and i do nothing but sitting at my computer making 3D and gaming ...
and nobody should be disapointed in his body i meen its you !!

Signature

Member of -- Quebec Freaks Group --

cereshe22

cereshe22

goddess

my hips coz they are curvacious. :) :)

i dun like my eyes >< cuz one is from my mom's and one is from my dad's....
o.O
sigh... but other than that, i've been told to have really fair skin (like light color for asian, and healthy) and also having enough meat on the body especially um... up there ;) 36"...if u know what i mean haha... and the buttocks too XP and i wish i was taller even though im 5'4, above average tall for asian girl..... XD

Signature

Periphery

The End

I like my hands, i have long fingers and my nails are nice. I generally like my face too, though i'm not photogenic at all >_<

<3 Dark Mousy ! ^_^
Signature

I really don't dwell on what I look like. But things that have served me well through life are:

* Tall. I'm 6'3" (about 1,9m) and that's a good height.
* Good health. Aside from a few quirks I have good health for my age.
* Endurance. I have endurance muscle fibers, rather than twitch fibers, so I can do stuff for a long time without getting tired.

hishou

hishou

- elusive shadow user on hiatus-

I'm at odds with my body a lot, admittedly. Most likely because i'm still not used to having curves. I was always to skinniest stick for a kid, and then came 9th grade and I started becoming more "womanly"... x_x I had to buy new pants, gosh dang it!!! -_-;
Weeell,.... Physical Likes:
-my stomach (it's strong and flat-ish)
-my arms (strong, but feminine)
-my hands (able to be tough, but gentle)
-my eyes (show my emotions powerfully)
-my smile (it always cheers people up! ^^ )
-my face, in general (shows off my wonderful European/UK heritage)
-my back (bears all of my weight, emotionally and physically)
-my hair (just because I can change it as I please)
-my height (helps with guys sometimes)
-my skin ( it's pale-ish, but usually easy to care for)
Physical Dislikes:
-Too many to list! XDD
-my legs (short in comparison with my torso, but still in proportion & athletic)
-my hair (it does what it wants)
-my hips (too womanly for a 17 yr. old!)
-my thighs (same as above, too womanly for right now!)
-my "'ghetto' booty" (it'll be good for having kids, but is horrible for finding good pants...)
-my height (i'm only 5'5"-5'6")
-my nails (won't grow fast enough and I bite them)

As for the personality likes/dislikes, I probably shouldn't go into; because the list would be too long, and I'm already taking up too much space!!!! X3'
-Li-

Signature
Need help? Double-check the FAQ before you thread. ^_~ *hint-hint*
My Most Recent Wall: Odyssey v2 - A Tsubasa: R.C. wallie! ^^
My Most Recent Doujinshi: "Angela"

GutsyAnime

GutsyAnime

Hardcore Gamer

Question: What do you like about your body?

Answer: It works.

Hmmm... good question. I like my eyes, I have full lips, and i have long fingers with long nails. That would be it. :)

Signature Image

* : )

well, well, well, tha's a good question, I think, I like my hair and my hands too.

Have a good day.

Cesar Cc

ultimashower

ultimashower

Reppin' The Nice Guys

Quote by Name871Hahahah, I'll probably be the only guy to reply to this, but it sounded interesting and could bring up some decent contraversy.
Well, I have a brawd shoulder and chest structure which is a plus I suppose. Being short is a positive and negative at the same time. (5'7'') Being short makes it easier for me to get myself a good build from working out, but being short also shafts me because I'm looked at as just some short guy. Heheh :/
Now, in the interest of being different, I'll tell you what I HATE about my body. My hair...I have no clue what to do with it. No matter what I do, it sucks. Kay...I think i'm done ;o

Whoa man! 5'7" isn't short! It's average! Also, if it works for Tom Cruise, it'll work for me ^_^' . As for me, I like that fact that I have a great metabolism and I'm uber flexible. Allows me to eat whatever I want, not gain a lb., and still do all the crazy stuff that I enjoy doing!

HTML Coding Hates Me...

well my hands are pretty cool...since all my fingers are like double-jointed i can do this awesome trick with em

i also like my face XD haha soo cute and pinchable XP

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

albion

albion

Feeder of Ravens

What I like? well, everything, it's complete, it's healthy and it's just the right size to fit in almost any place without being considered short.

On other people's opinions, all my girlfriends have agreed that I have nice expressive eyes.

Wunjo!!

I'm not lazy, I'm Zen

haha, you're right that there are many people in society who gets plastic surgrey and change their imperfections. Everyone has flaws but there are also many things about yourself that are great!

i would have to say I like my hair and hands. My hair because it's always so soft and I really like the style! My hands because they're long and slender and I can do many things with them!

Signature Image

Good question, most people nowadays are too dependent with cosmetics and plastic surgery. Hope they didn't regret it after injecting those botox thingy or silicone whatever.
I'm glad and thankful I had complete organs and body parts, I love my hair, it isn't black like most asians. The color is unique, natural brown with red/light brown tinge. I see most people who replied love their hair/hands/eyes ^\^

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

I really agree with you on how media in today's society affects our self image so much. It's not a good thing.
I have too many friends who complain about their weight and looks.
Myself, I'm quite short and stubby but I'm happy the way I am. I think I have quite nice hair (straight and shiny hehe.....) and people would kill to have my skin.
And this is really weird but, I have this strange ability to hide my chubbiness when I wear the right clothes. XP

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

MadWiz

MadWiz

Student Slacker

well me... hmmm.. soo tough =p
I like my stomach... actually not totally my stomach.. but my stomach got more strength than a number of others =p my hands and legs really weak though >.<

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 55 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.