Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you like about your body. - Minitokyo

What do you like about your body.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 55 total items

I like my collarbones and my backbone too. I know, it sounds freaky, but I like the way they look like they're almost coming through my skin. XD Eeee! *pokes her collarbones*

Signature

Kamisongai

Kamisongai

the quiet type (usually)

I like that I am flexible and agile....speed is what really counts, I think. Other than that, my body is good enough....

Work sucks, arrid works!

"swordchucks yo!"

Sigourney

Sigourney

perfectAssassin

What I like about my body? My hair... it's deeply black and nicely curly... my eyes... grayish-green... my eyebows... because have a nice colour and shape... and my smile... because people say it's cute~...

Signature Image
Showtaro Morikubo-sama~<333

ehh....i like the way i am.....

Hikaruu

Hikaruu

Hikaru~

What I like about my body are my hair, and my eyes. Much like everyone else ^_^. My hair glows a super dark red when in sunlight, and is a brownish-red outside in the morning sun. My eyes are brown, and is very light. Sometimes it goes orange, and I think it's really cool hahaha lol

Signature

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Well, this thread certainly lures the narcissist out of all of us. :)

i don't have a particular part of me that I like. I just am satisfied with the way I am. lol

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

selimangagirl

selimangagirl

la luz de la luna

I like my eyes and my hair.

1. My eyes
2. My feet (They're fast =3 )

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

My eyes are my fav. They change colors with the weather. lol and I don't think I'd need to change anything w/plastic surgery. :)

Why do you kill the joy of death?

arrr... bout my body.... well, I kinda love myself... I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooo preety!!!!
so I would like to say the whole thing!!!...
but the most beautiful thing I can see in a person are their eyes... so I guess that could be something above the rest.

Quote by wahiawagirl78Hmmm... good question. I like my eyes, I have full lips, and i have long fingers with long nails. That would be it. :)

ya... that too

ultimate540

ultimate540

Innocence Fleeting

"My eyes are my fav. They change colors with the weather" Sjolley...that's so cool! My eyes change color slightly with what I'm wearing, but no drastic changes :) (pity)
hmmm, I'm just so sexy I don't know what to write about lol *mirror shatters into little bits*....I just like the fact that I can eat whatever I want and never gain weight...not exactly on topic

RainHybrid

RainHybrid

..::- 1082 -::..

i feel ugly....................
but i dont know what i like about myselff...........except i can
do stupid things and not get hurt that much or feel the pain that bad..
such as at school when we get people to smash my hands with things and it doesnt hurt at all.

its kinda fun,....
but i guess thats it.....................

Remember
Revolution

AyumuYumi

AyumuYumi

Zen-Like

Well I really don't like the way I look at all.. but I guess my eyelashes are nice looking, same with my eyes, at least thats what all the girls say..

Other than that I think I'm ugly ;_;

Signature Image

Want to contact me over AIM? PM me with your screen name first.

A lot of people like their eyes. I do too! I like my hands, lips and feet. X3 And I'm happy with my figure. I like my curves and I don't exercise regularly, but my muscle is firm and my structure is strong and healthy.

ultimate540

ultimate540

Innocence Fleeting

All the people who say they are ugly should stop saying it lol...I have a friend of mine who is breathtakingly beautiful and she says she's ugly...arghhh...stop setting what defines beauty at such a high level that it is impossible to reach

DaemonPhyreWyrm

Behold the power of cheese

I love everything but my fat ass and thighs. That still doesn't stop me from taking my pants off in class at school, but it's be nice not to have the waist get caught around my ass, eh?

seiryumiko

seiryumiko

aka nike13

my eyes ^_^ they're big and blue (although they cant really see much without glasses/contacts)

although i am pretty happy with my curves, im just happy im not a stick figure girl and i finally figured out thats okay ^_^

lunacrystal

lunacrystal

Am I alive?

i like my hair because its soft! i can tell cuz ppl like touch my hair! it bugs me and also i like my very skinny body! also it works and i have long nails for typeing and breaking >_<

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

I like my legs, I can kick stuff with them. I also like my hands, I can slap ppl or give em a punch!

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

Kitone

Following My Head

I like how flexible I am, and how strong I am. Though that's not much (strength) it is more than a lot of girls my age and is good enough for fighting. I also like... my pinky. Because in one song for piano the last note, way low, has to be played really soft, and my pinky's not as strong as the rest of my fingers. The song is super pretty because of the light, low, last note. Alliteration aside... something goes here... yayness!

Signature

...Worship the pocky

Proud writer! Why, you may ask? Because I have nothing better to do!

|>|-|34|^ |\/|41 133+ |\|1|\|]@ $|<|11$

Katsu satsu -- Ai satsu -- Satsu haru jou

See the avy? Is it not nifty? Worship the avy.

Cadi

Cadi

True

I don't like anything about me >.> really...people tell me I"m thin and how they like my eyes. but I just don't see how they are so special. A lot of people say that I have a gorgeous smileXD its werid....

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

to tell yea the truth i dont like anything about my body

Tank

Tank

Final Chapter

man im like the first guy in here
me i pratice fighting and martial arts so i have a pretty good body
my best part would be my stomach , i got a six pack and working for an 8 pack
another part would be my eyes , i got green eyes

This user's signature violates the policy and thus has been removed by a moderator.

i like my eyes, especially the colour :blue and grey :D it's the only thing i like about myself ^_^'

please be gentle with me i'm french ^^
Signature

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 55 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.