Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Alonely Valentines - Minitokyo

Alonely Valentines

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

-EDIT-
OX oh wow mai best friend move'd away and actuallly sent me a lil gift for V-day. Woke up about 15min ago and found it next to mai compy XD

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/oOUchihaSasukeOo/02140.jpg

Ne who within the pass week or so i found it uttly impossible to quit MT so i'm coming bac[Note this thread is a returning to MT]

P.S. Happy Valentines MT

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Well I wanna say that buddy, its great to have you back at MT ^^ I mean seriously it wouldn't be the same without you here and its true. Second man its horrible that you don't have a date. Seriously with your studly looks and great personality I honestly find it hard to believe that the ladies can resist ya Keo. I'm more than positive you can find someone and I really hope you do Keo, cause your a great guy that deserves a great Valentine ^^.

Signature Image

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Well, I'm a guy so I'm not sure if I'm the right one to reply on this one, but I'm happy that you decided to come back to MT. As CyanideBlizzard said it: 'great to have you back'.
And don't worry about being alone on Valentines. A lot of my friends (and me myself) also don't have a date today. -_-

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Tsk tsk - note the ratio of guys to girls - that will be your answer. So don't be ashamed that you are alone - you'll be loved by many of your friends here on MT - hehe. Good luck finding one though. You are gonna need it.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Kei-kun

Kei-kun

Loving Mizuho

Oh, I told ya Keough-san would be back. It's too difficult to resist the fun and happy community here in Minitokyo.

Anyways...
Hehehehe, it's obvious that many people in MT are guys. I mean like one of my friends TanKiller said that guys take on female identities because they like the chicks.
I mean who would you choose E.Honda over Chun-Li? Hahahaa ^_^'

Say, I have no girlfriend, and I'm pretty old now. x_x
I think the time will come when you'll find your true love. ;)

Take it easy and the world's pieces shall fit into place nicely. :)

charaznableamurorei

charaznableamurorei

patron saint of doujinshi

You're back! Yay! Verbosity Attacku + combined powas of friends in MT worked? Anyway, same piece of advice I gave ya last time, k? Pain...
And you gotta promise to draw me lots of bishounen artwork! I owe this group the favor... I'm their secret, conspiratorial member there, hehe. ^^ (oh, and I finally submitted the proposal to Nuriko, thanks for bugging me on it... ^_^' )

Signature Image
Sig crafted by Yune of the MTSign-AvCrew! Based on artwork by Keough! Vamonos, MT artistes!

hi there
just want to say happy valentine's day !!
and plz..if is ok with you..then plz can you
help me of about this site? thanks so much

martpaz

ok normally i would probably be like....
" *gasp* really?! your coming back?!" but...no
See that was sumshin I knew so yea >.>; O and I can't even see what the heck that thing is
in the picture....what iz it? lol We'll then not to ruin the fun so happy returning to mt!!! [^_^]

Signature

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

You're back!!! Yaaaaaaahhhhh :) :D :) :D XD XD !!!!!!!!! I was hoping you owuld come back ^uu^!! Awww,that's so sweet of your friend ^_^. I hope you are able to stay in contact her(it's a she,right?) .Not to worry,yiu're not the only one only on V-day.I ain't got nbobody and I dpon't care to much for the day,but I did send some e-cards to some friends of mine.I hope they all got them^uu^.Anyways,I hop every has a great V-day,and welcoem back Keo.
P.S.I kept my promise and I'm supporting Doujinshi now

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

evasion

evasion

KittyPuchiko has caught evasion!

keough! W00000000000000t! I'm so glad to hear that you're back :) :) :) *jumps for joy and runs in random circles*. o.O that made my day! I'm sorry to hear that your friend moved away :( I hope things are okay ^_~

Signature

Visit me at http://www.trigmax.com/funstuff/evasion
(website currently down...*cries*)

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

Hey keogh
i'm reallie happy that u came back 2 MT
if u don't have a date and u want 1 well,... it's not nice
well,... anywayz
good 2 hav u back
c u around

lol valentine's day is over !!

Don't u hate when the girl u like... talks about how fun she had on valentines day with other ppl?

cerena

cerena

Evil eyes master

c, keough. everyone thought u are coming back not just me muahahahaha. ^^;

nothing to do i tell u already hahaha the val day is just like another day to me ^^;
no BF, no Date that's all. hahahaha

NachoKun

Patron of Pocky

Welcome back XD
and yaaaay! lucky get! on Valentines :o
hope you got plenty of choco and if not, youre welcome to help me plot for white day <_< >_> ;)

"As the raven is born of its own, so does kindness beget kindness" ~ Mareg (excerpt from Grandia II )

"Wether it grew from a need for vengeance, or from deciding to run fom something... Strength is still Strength" ~ Satsuki Yotsuba (Negima! Magister Negi Magi)

Di3S3L

Di3S3L

Sleepy Head

It was another lonely valentines here too. If I could I'd fly over the pacific ocean just to see her again. But that's beyond financial reach.

::Deviant Art Gallery - Feel the suckage
Signature

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.