Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Generation: X - Minitokyo

Generation: X

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Does anyone else remember seeing this movie? It was a direct to tv, I think aired on Fox. But it was from 1996.

X Men based movie, focused primarily on Jubilee.

Few people believe me about it's existence. It was never released on DVD.

So, who knows of it and what'd you think? Does anyone know where I can find it online?

anjovu

anjovu

the Eternal Traveller

Found some informations about Generation X.
IMDB

This site is good to have informations about any movie & tv & video.

Good luck for your quest.
Keep giving informations when you'll get more. I'm quiet curious.

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

That is a cool site, thanks for the link!! =^_^=

I went there and read the front page review with all the petty annoyances the guy had. It was a TV movie, so they couldnt' have had much money and of coarse it wouldn't compare with today's stuff.

And the message board...a mix of opinions. I find that all comic book fans are always critical of the movies. What they don't unerstand is that when making a movie, they hope to appeal to a bigger audience than the comic fanbase, and that larger audience wouldn't know all the nuiences of the characters. Comics take a great deal of time developing characters, a cheap tv movie doesn't have that time or resources.

Ok, enough venting.

This website has a poster looking picture. Which actually frightens me. I haven't seen this movie in forever and when I did I was pretty young. But when I see this pic all I can think is... damn. Lol!

Movie Tome: Generation X

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.