Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hello Everybody ^_^ - Minitokyo

Hello Everybody ^_^

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Chizuku

Chizuku

"simply me..."

Hi! Ive been here since last week I think... I'm kind'a shy to ask questions. That's why I tried to do things on my own... And waa~ it's really hard... That's why I decided to post here... I consider myself as newbie... because i dont know so much about MT. And i hope you could help me... And im expecting to have close friends here... ^_^ I also hope that everybody here on MT will be my FRIEND... arigatou gozaimasu!! jaa-ne~! ^_^

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

lol - hello there Chizuku - and glad to see you post up here.

I see what you mean. Anyways - I hope you do get better - and if you need to ask anyone for help - well, I'm sure there are those who will be greatful in giving you a tour, or answering the questions you are pretty much stuck upon. Other than that - welcome!

Name's Celessa - and hello. Hope you have a nice stay - and see you later.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Welcome to Minitokyo Chizuku. Hope you have plenty of fun here and happy levelling ^___^ .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Chizuku

Chizuku

"simply me..."

waa~ im really happy... thank you so much Celessa-chan and Aa-chan! XP thank you :nya:
uhmm~......
Can I ask something????? I'll just ask if once you put your title(beneath your pic) can you still change it??? hope i didnt disturb you... thanks... >_< jaa_ne~!

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

It's changeable in the Browsing and Appearance link on the left ^___^ .
And don't worry, you're no bother to anyone :3 .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

lol - yes it is - you can change it as many times as you can please. Listen to wise Aa-chan's words well - hehe.

Pleased to meet you Chizuku - anymore questions you wish to ask? We'll be glad to answer whenever the time arises - hopefully in due time. Take care of yourself.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Chizuku

Chizuku

"simply me..."

waa~ Thank you again...... im really happy! ^_^ XP youre so nice.....
uhm~ can I ask another question? i cant browse any category i want to see... this message always appears:

Warning: Division by zero in /opt/htdocs/minitokyo/inc/mod_mysql.inc.php on line 143
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 11
at
select gallery_items.id, gallery_items.name, users.name AS uname, animes.name AS aname, gallery_items.name AS cname FROM gallery_items LEFT JOIN animes ON gallery_items.aid = animes.id LEFT JOIN gallery_cats ON gallery_items.cid = gallery_cats.id LEFT JOIN users ON gallery_items.uid = users.id where aid = 137 order BY gallery_items.favorites DESC limit 0,

waa~ what am i going to do.... is that a serious matter???? T_T T_T :angry: waa~ i dont know what to do.......

Tatsuya

Tatsuya

.: Lonely Chicky:.

may be just a bug, u try refresh the page, may be it working.
oh~ i forget, please to meet you chizuku-san. welcome to MT.
hope u have a fun at here. cya, have a nice days.

Signature

ps : excuse my poor english

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Quote by Chizukusee... this message always appears:
Warning: Division by zero in
/opt/htdocs/minitokyo/inc/mod_mysql.inc.php on line 143
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds
to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at
line 11

I can help you out here - well - the server lags from time to time - if you want to browse some submission over again, I suggest you just pretty much reload the site. The page doesn't open up often and it tends to lag - so if you are disconnected and that sign shows up, you aren't able to access it - and nothing wrong is with your computer if you have a good connection. Just refresh - that's all you should do pretty much. It takes time and patience actually. As to the gallery - no clue there. Sorry. Hope that helps.

Signature

Chizuku

Chizuku

"simply me..."

waa~ Tatsuya-kun thank you! Please to meet you too :D
And Celessa-chan youre really an angel! XP thanks for helping...
Arigatou gozaimasu Celessa-chan & Tatsuya-kun... Jaa-ne~!

Tatsuya

Tatsuya

.: Lonely Chicky:.

Quote by Chizukuwaa~ Tatsuya-kun thank you! Please to meet you too :D
And Celessa-chan youre really an angel! XP thanks for helping...
Arigatou gozaimasu Celessa-chan &amp; Tatsuya-kun... Jaa-ne~!

Walang anuman. :D

Signature

ps : excuse my poor english

Chizuku

Chizuku

"simply me..."

waa~! i didnt know you could speak in tagalog! me too! XP im happy that there are some i could speak filipino langauge with.... i thought everone speaks in english here.. ^_^ :nya:
well, that's all, oh~ and one more thing can i add you in my friendslist??? sige yun lang poh! ingat palagi ^_^ Jaa-ne~!

Sugasuga

Sugasuga

Kaz ?

hello there, Chizuku ^^ nice to meetcha and welcome to MT. and making friends around here is easy, since MT is crawling with lotsa nice and kool ppl. teehee, enjoy MT and cya around ^_~

Signature

Chizuku

Chizuku

"simply me..."

waa~! Thank you Starfire-chan... Your so nice.... ^_^ XP Domo arigatou!!!! Sayonara!
Jaa-ne~! XP :pacman: ;)

gilesaquil

gilesaquil

honora medicum

hello there chiz! ^^ welcome to MT...though it's a little late...like 1week late...but it's ok, I think... ^^
pinay! wow, kababayan! ^^ hehe...
here's a link to an all-filipino group "flip"...
you might be familiar with this aready, but when you get there, and want to apply for the group, there's a link at the left part that says... "apply for this group" ...nasa bandang taas.
i'm not really a moderator there...just an ordinary member, lol...but there are already a lot of kuya's and ate's (aka more senior members)...saka masaya din doon! ^^
anyways, welcome again. hope you do enjoy it here in MT! ^^

Chizuku

Chizuku

"simply me..."

waa~! thanks gilesaquil! I'll try to join there po... Masaya aku kasi may nakilala akung Filipino.. hehehe... Sige poh Thank you! Bye Bye!!!!

Sandra

Sandra

.:: Haya karo waru karo ::.

Hi Chizuku ! Welcome in MT :D I know your problem :) My first days in MT was horrible X_x I didn't know what should do and when and owww there was so many questions in my had ! So just ask :)

Signature

Chizuku

Chizuku

"simply me..."

waa~! Thank you ms.Sandra.. :D...Im really happy because the people here in MT are definitely nice.... The latest wall you did was very pretty indeed! It is so emtional and also kawaii!! Ganbatte ne~! Take care always and thank you!! ^_^

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.