Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 To All The Guys: Happy Valentine's Day To You - Spread The Love - Minitokyo

To All The Guys: Happy Valentine's Day To You - Spread The Love

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Well if Dream has to make one up for the girls, why can't there be one just for the guys as well, ne?

lol - Who's with me?

Well - to you guys **Courtsies** Celessa wishes all you boys and men out there, a very special MT Valentine's Day. God bless you guys, and I do hope you all have a wonderful day today - alone, or with your girlfriend, let's all the spread the love and warmth life has given us here from time to time.

Take care, have fun - and I hope you'll find the right person you are looking for.

A special gift from me. Want some chocolates? Here you go.

http://img183.exs.cx/img183/8742/11056683503404hq.jpg

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Choccies! XD
Such a pretty picture too ^^ .
Well, I don't plan on being with anyone this Valentines Day, but that's not the only thing, people can celebrate this day even if they're single. Happy Valentines Day to everyone!
^__^

*nabs some choccies*

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Thanx mylady...i already finished all my shopping yesterday
and now im gonna get to writing some poetry ^_^
weee~ just finished my special Valentine Customization of my page
new song and color XD

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Tatsuya

Tatsuya

.: Lonely Chicky:.

Quote by CelessaWant some chocolates? Here you go.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/tatsuya/1012-002-115-1071.gif that my fav.

Signature

ps : excuse my poor english

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

lol - Choccies? Okay - I got more from the choco truck - just ask for more and I'll send it to you. **Opens the hatch and sends the truck in**

White chocolate is my favorite for Valentine's Day. Enjoy! **Dumps a mound full of chocolate bars on the ground** Hershey's... hmm - Chocolate.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

boogybro

boogybro

Doing the happy dance.

I just posted in your user page, then I see this thread.
Happy Valentines, Celessa. If I could send roses and chocolate through the internet, you would be getting a fair share of them. ^_^

Signature

happy valentine's to you celessa.... =)

Criox

Criox

~LoNe BaNcHoU oF MiNiToKyO~

Oh....so nice of u! ^^ Thks! I love chocolates! Yummy! Hehe! I do wish u a happy Valentines day! Lol! Well I hope u hv a wonderful day!

~SpInnIng ThE NeW ThReAd oF CrEaTiOn~
Signature

Norimune

Norimune

Prince of Winter

chocolates!!!!
I the words of Kero chan from C. C. Sakura: Nam Nam! Ittekimasu!

Than you very very much Cinnamon Angel... but... to all the guys... uhmmm I am willing to fight for that chocolate... hahaha :D

Anyway have a wonderful day and may love fill your heart completely... :)

"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici." By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

weeee
thx so much :D
*eats chocolate*

*hugs celes*

happy valentine too xD
cya on irc >D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Cataclysm

Cataclysm

Shadows of nothing

Wow thanks for the chocolates Celessa, it's good to see someone is looking out for us guys :)

Happy Valentines day everyone! Hope it's a good one :D

Albiore

Albiore

Webmaster

Greetings, Celessa:

~Eating chocolates~

Thanks too much for this. You are so sweet n__n.

owww thanks.. -loves chocolate-
happy valentines day to you too..
a lone day it may be.. but that doesn't stop me having fun :)

[short sigs yay!]
URL: http://web.expr42.net/ or http://web6.expr42.net/
-death ot the signature bunny!- :)

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

Wow Celessa that's so nice of you to do. That certainly brightened up my day even though Valentine's Day is already over for me. *Chomps on some chocies* I hope you have a wonderful and lovely day for such a lovely and sweet gal. :)

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

Mirageex

freaky

yeah i´ve got a chocolate too *g thank u, of course i hope u have a nice day too *g

i am a freak, yes i know

I hate san valentine -.- as any other day that I stand alone... anyway for all others than me, happy san valentine!

"Theory is knowledge that doesn't work. Practice is when everything works and you don't know why." (Hermann Hesse)

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

ah thank you so much Cel. glady accepts the chocolates from such a beautiful girl. XD

thanks for both the image [which i saved to my HD] and the delicious chocolates. ;) yummy

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

celessa I LOVE U ........ haha happy valentines
;)

Jinpun

Jinpun

The one and only

Haata you made the guys thread ^^. Well thank you very much for the chocolate, I hope you have someone to settle down with tonight.

Happy Valentines Day everyone!

Signature

outofphase

outofphase

Xenophile

thank you Celessa, I almost feel not quite so forgotten now, haha #^_^#

Signature
www.outofphase.tk -Online Manga, Sketchbook Gallery, and how to Draw Tutorials

DakX

DakX

Inactivity strikes again

Aah that sweet celessa. Its not favorit day but still thanks for choclate :P

Please excuse but my english isn't very wel but I am still learning.

thnx celess ^^~!!!
*chews up the chocolate*
this one taste great =d~!!!

Hmm... seems a bit out of character for Celessa.
*stares at chocolates*
They're probably drugged... or even worse... coconut XP

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Quote by JinpunHaata you made the guys thread ^^. Well thank you very much for the
chocolate, I hope you have someone to settle down with tonight.
Happy Valentines Day everyone!

lol - hehe - no problem over there - afternoon guys - and no problem - just for you peeps since I don't want you guys to feel all alone over there. ^_^

Quote by ProtonianZeroHmm... seems a bit out of character for Celessa.
*stares at chocolates*
They're probably drugged... or even worse... coconut XP

**cough darn cough** You found my secret incredient. ^_^'

I'm sending some cards now - expect it in your doorstep like in a few minutes.

Signature

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.