Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 To All The Guys: Happy Valentine's Day To You - Spread The Love - Minitokyo

To All The Guys: Happy Valentine's Day To You - Spread The Love

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

The drug part or the coconut part?
Or maybe coconut drugs? >.<

Happy Valentines day! I love you all sooooo much
i just want to kiss you all
*mUaaH*

Lovely........

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by ProtonianZeroThe drug part or the coconut part?
Or maybe coconut drugs? >.<

**Stashes more chocolates away, then scrapes off the coconut shavings with her extended file**

Gah, he found out. O_o Maybe I should buy some real expensive chocolate this time, not the fake ones.

**Knocks on her basement closet door**

"Alright, you can come out now."

The little leprachaun replied in a manly voice - "What? They don't like me chocolates?"
"You've been found. Guess you better run away before the cops come after you."

**From a distance** "The Chocolate was made by a rotten, smelly Leprachaun - Ewwww!"
**Protonian calls the cops all of a sudden** "Gah! Busted!"

**The cops drag him away** "Traitor! Gah - you may take my pride, but you'll never take me 'Pot of Gold!'"

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

wings

wings

~~Silent Killer~~

nice pics cel ;) and a happy valentine to u too :)
Question can i drop the chocolates and take the other sweet thing XD

Signature

Quote by Celessa**Stashes more chocolates away, then scrapes off the coconut shavings with her extended file**
Gah, he found out. O_o Maybe I should buy some real expensive chocolate this time, not the fake ones.
**Knocks on her basement closet door**"Alright, you can come out now."
The little leprachaun replied in a manly voice - "What? They don't like me chocolates?"
"You've been found. Guess you better run away before the cops come after you."
**From a distance** "The Chocolate was made by a rotten, smelly Leprachaun - Ewwww!"
**Protonian calls the cops** "Gah! Busted!"
**The cops drag him away** "Traitor! Gah - you may take my pride, but you'll never take me 'Pot of Gold!'"

Isn't it the Easter Bunny that brings chocolate? >_>
Leprachauns are more of the cereal kind of creatures ^_^'

Ack, my first double post. I got a could not find server error and posted it again. x.x
It says I'm forbidden from deleting it or something too = /
I've always wondered how people made double posts though.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Quote by ProtonianZeroIsn't it the Easter Bunny that brings chocolate? &gt;_&gt;
Leprachauns are more of the cereal kind of creatures ^_^'

lol - when did the Easter Bunny come in?

**Chews off its ears made of Chocolate** Don't worry, it can't hear you anymore. **Snickers**

**Drops off some real chocoloate made of double fudge and caramel this time** Enjoy! It's real this time, don't worry. lol

ooh - You meant Lucky Charms. Love that cereal brand. But don't they look more like elves? Ahh - it reminds me of the Simpsons Episode when they were hunting down Bart Simpson and Furious D - that was one heck of a show nonetheless. Wow - sending more Valentine cards right about now. Better do it before the children come back from school around my area here.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

gemini4life

gemini4life

The Quiet Geezer

Was thinking just another uneventful Valentines day. I'm all alone in Dallas for work which killed the mood, but this really brightens the day. My first valentines day present from such a sweet person too.

Thanks Celessa and Happy Valentines Day to you too.

It's not that I have better vision
It's that I open my heart to that which others turn a blind eye to

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Quote by gemini4lifeWas thinking just another uneventful Valentines day. I'm all alone in
Dallas for work which killed the mood, but this really brightens the
day. My first valentines day present from such a sweet person too.
Thanks Celessa and Happy Valentines Day to you too.

lol - no problem.

Whenever you do feel alone, always remember that there is someone out there, caring for you. Whether it would be your family back at home, your friends, or people from unexpected places, just remember that you'll always be loved. That's what my mother told me, and I've adopted that idea even as of today. So I hope you feel happy, regardless of being alone. You take care.

Signature

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Thanks princess for the present, you do understand our pain. :) lol Do you want anything in return, I can cooked a steak for you, but I might blow up your kitchen. :D Ah V-day, the time of love. I am alone this year, but my girl best friends felt sorry for me, so they decided to treat me to something tonight. Don't know what they are planning, I just hope they don't play a trick on me. :) Either way I am looking forward to it, beside how often can a guy get a chance to spend the evening with five hot girls. :) Eventhough it is pity love, I am getting whatever I can get my hands on. :D To the rest of you guys good luck, I am pulling for us all. :D

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Damn, where are you guys getting pretty pics like those... >_> it's cute how she's blushing and giving that present like that...

anyway it's nice of you Celessa to post this thread to say that. Domo ariagato.

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

O o.... My Valentine is so boring!!!!!

GutsyAnime

GutsyAnime

Hardcore Gamer

I am alone too, it's good to be single because you are more free to do as you wish, but it isn't because you are lonely.

I gotta settle down before I die of old age.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Quote by MordinEither way I am looking
forward to it, beside how often can a guy get a chance to spend the
evening with five hot girls. :) Eventhough it is pity love, I am
getting whatever I can get my hands on. :D To the rest of you guys good
luck, I am pulling for us all. :D

lol - that's very funny indeed. Good luck to you then - and 5? Hmm... I've been in a sleep-over with all girls only, and we get about 20 or 30 of them. We sleep there probably maybe once or twice every two weeks - quite fun, and do what all girls ever wanted to do all day - tis a secret I won't tell, of course. lolis - No guys aloud though.

Quote by AthrunDamn, where are you guys getting pretty pics like those... >_>
it's cute how she's blushing and giving that present like that...
anyway it's nice of you Celessa to post this thread to say that. Domo
ariagato.

Ahh - A year and a half of downloading scans off the net, as well as uploading some of my very own scans when I went to Japan for about 5 years. There are some very cute pics. there still for the taking - and I'm pretty picky of 'em - so I look over the archives and find one suitable for this kind of situation from time to time. I have thousands of pics. - both anime, abstract art, and models alike, if you were curious. Hehe.

lol GutsyAnime - good to be alone, and to be free as well - lucky you indeed.

Signature

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Sorry, Celessa. I've had a pretty bad valentine's day so far. No good luck whatsoever...

No valentine, no nothing. I can't even submit my wallpaper without a really exceptional wall. Bad day for me. -_-

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

Thanks! I guess? Not much of a fan of Valentines Day in which I have to spent it alone this year for the 1st time. I think I don't like it cause it's a reminder that love fail for me. To every else... I hope you have better luck ;) but Thanks Celessa ^_^'

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Quote by melmachine18Sorry, Celessa. I've had a pretty bad valentine's day so far. No good luck whatsoever...

No valentine, no nothing. I can't even submit my wallpaper without a really exceptional wall. Bad day for me. -_-

**Pats his shoulder** There there, melmachine, cry it all out to sister Celessa - lol - I do hope your day turns out for the better, and keep trying - I know you will make an exceptional wall soon enough. ^_^

Quote by DarkSaviorThanks! I guess? Not much of a fan of Valentines Day in which I have to
spent it alone this year for the 1st time. I think I don't like it
cause it's a reminder that love fail for me. To every else... I hope
you have better luck ;) but Thanks Celessa ^_^'

lol - did you at least try? Better than nothing at all - as for me - I never was interested in anyone - but I did get Valentine cards sent to my mail from my friends, so I already feel loved. Thanks for asking. Gonna send you a card now, lol - heads up.

Signature

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Thanks, Celessa. You're the best. I'll keep working, and hopefully you'll be able to see my work. :)

By the way, happy valentine's day. I hope you're having a much better day than I am.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Ah! Thnx for the chocolate! (needed some sugar) lol
We'll then I am not going 2 be with anybody this valentines V_V;
Tis the reason I hate moving...ya leave everybody behind.
We'll then happy valentines 2 you as well *bows*

Signature

Look out your window celessa it raining :)
well it raining where I live :)
Thanks for the nice word but i got a gift from the heaven XD HA HA HA HA
Happy valentines time to you too :)

albion

albion

Feeder of Ravens

gee, thanks for the nice wishes, and i wish thwe same to you. The only gift i can give is a little spell for love and happiness...hope it works!!
(it has worked for me)

=Wunjo/Peorth/Nauthiz=

I'm not lazy, I'm Zen

I agree. What's happened to you? XD jk jk jk
Doesn't matter. Valentine's gay. XD

<shows up late>theres no more chocolate.....but thank you anyway XD valentines i got a girl a rose and then went home so yeah.....<give a rose to Celessa>happy valentine's day to you. XD

"A loveless life is a living death."
"EyEs iN My TeEtH I Can'T sEE CaUsE i'M EaTInG"
"And All The Fears You Hold So Dear,Will Turn To Whisper In Your Ear..."

Pinkjell

Pinkjell

Thank you ver much , Celessa. :D

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.