Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What Do Guys really Want? - Minitokyo

What Do Guys really Want?

page 1 of 1 19 total items

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

Okay I'm being serious and all fer once...okay I may lose it but I was for a second or two at the beinging of typin dis lol XD

Anywhoz waht is it that guys want? I mean is it boobs or curves. I asked around and well I kinda forgot what they said and stuff so now I'm askin ya'll, the guys that is. In anime/manga you always see chicks w/ huge boobs and stuff and they have curves I kinda see that as odd especially if its same fighting anime....lol so which is it? What is it that turns u dudes on....and yes I am a chick lol if you havent already known...or am I? XD lol

Magically Delicious, yo.

I'd assume different people have different tastes.
I prefer proportion instead of oversized breasts. Speaking strictly on physical appearances, the face probably has the most influence. After that would be waist size (should be about the same as me). I suppose breast size would be a distant third then...
A nice body means nothing without a good personality though. Girls who look good but act arrogant or vain because of that are probably the ones that get on my nerves the most.
And don't feel you need to compare yourself to anime girls since they don't exist and are usually made to be 'perfect' (Belldandy of Ah! Megami-Sama! comes to mind)

Jinpun

Jinpun

The one and only

It all depends on the guy. I may want one thing, another guy may want something else.

If you are asking what I want in a partner then I want a good personality, someone who wants kids, someone genuine, original, attractive, etc.

If you are asking what turns me one, then the face does it for me. A pretty face, with a nice smile and eyes is what I like, then the body is secondary.

But I'm not normal in my tastes for woman I don't think so don't judge by me...Which is why I say that every guy is different and you just have to see what your guy wants ^^...

Signature

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

and how would you know what a guy wants b/c I already know most all girls like to keep a guy guessing....I see that pretty mean though XD lol but still...great now I'm confused

dang it!

Magically Delicious, yo.

A CUTE CHiCK! :D

kenshinhimura

Slipknot... RULES!

Quote by ProtonianZeroI'd assume different people have different tastes.
I prefer proportion instead of oversized breasts. Speaking strictly on physical appearances, the face probably has the most influence. After that would be waist size (should be about the same as me). I suppose breast size would be a distant third then...
A nice body means nothing without a good personality though. Girls who look good but act arrogant or vain because of that are probably the ones that get on my nerves the most.
And don't feel you need to compare yourself to anime girls since they don't exist and are usually made to be 'perfect' (Belldandy of Ah! Megami-Sama! comes to mind)

I agree, everyone haves a diferent likes and dislikes...
How about you SamuraiHaruko? What do like you of the men?

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

(smirks) heh.....that's fer me to know and you to find out! bwahahaha!!!! [juggles everyone over her head]

Magically Delicious, yo.

Kamisongai

Kamisongai

the quiet type (usually)

oh I see how it is ;). I dont have a specific priority list, although personality and face are big factors.

Work sucks, arrid works!

"swordchucks yo!"

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

Quote by Kamisongaioh I see how it is ;). I dont have a specific priority list, although personality and face are big factors.

what if there was a chick who only had the personality then what? hmmm?

Magically Delicious, yo.

kind and generous with a decent personality is good enough for me...looks are just the think that gets a guys attention...the way you act is what decides how much time we spend of you...

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

lol thats pretty clear to me......[uses Choptickz to eat ramon] lol ho ho ho [eats]

Magically Delicious, yo.

Quote by SamuraiHarukolol thats pretty clear to me......[uses Choptickz to eat ramon] lol ho ho ho [eats]

**notices you spelled chopsticks as chopstickZ like my name** geez girl...keep on using me....im not your tool >.< .....*tickles sammy * XD

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

Quote by Chopstickz

Quote by SamuraiHarukolol thats pretty clear to me......[uses Choptickz to eat ramon] lol ho ho ho [eats]

**notices you spelled chopsticks as chopstickZ like my name** geez girl...keep on using me....im not your tool &gt;.&lt; .....*tickles sammy * XD

Bwahaha! lol XD life goes on....eat a pickel

Magically Delicious, yo.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Nothing.

Though, to answer your question. I want every single one of my friends to be happy and to be able to enjoy their life to the fullest. To be able to actually be able to help those who've helped me and to protect those that mean the most to me. I want to do the best I can and look back at it and be able to be proud that I did my best or I made a decision that I felt was the best choice. I want to be able to learn from my mistakes and to be able to keep looking towards the future with hope. I want to be able to re-find self-confidence in who I am.

Thats what I want, selfish isn't it?

Though I must agree, it all depends on the guy. Each person wants something different. Some may want the same, but no one will want exactly the same things as someone else. Hooray for making things different =D.

Signature Image

I don't know what guys want but I know what I want FOOD FOOD FOOD *drool*
*put on glasses*
i agree with want Kenshin said and it's good to see you are happy again :)
Lifes go on.
Anyway Sam I really don't think what I like but I guess is something kind of close to what Chopz said. It a think we all have to think about in days pass and gone.
Each person has a way of think that lead them to like what they like and hate what they hate ;) Oh well good to see you again sammy :)

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

Quote by CyanideBlizzardNothing.
Though, to answer your question. I want every single one of my friends to be happy and to be able to enjoy their life to the fullest. To be able to actually be able to help those who've helped me and to protect those that mean the most to me. I want to do the best I can and look back at it and be able to be proud that I did my best or I made a decision that I felt was the best choice. I want to be able to learn from my mistakes and to be able to keep looking towards the future with hope. I want to be able to re-find self-confidence in who I am.
Though I must agree, it all depends on the guy. Each person wants something different. Some may want the same, but no one will want exactly the same things as someone else. Hooray for making things different =D.

lol just like me.......although I kinda got lost throughout your explanation XD lol

Magically Delicious, yo.

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

Quote by CyanideBlizzardNothing.

lol just like me.......although I kinda got lost throughout your explanation XD lol

Magically Delicious, yo.

benjaminchia

benjaminchia

:express yourself:

ok I chose pose.
erm, well if I am to choose one proberly one that has the most innocent pose be sitting on a bench or lieing against the wallie (etc waiting for someone) that would be good.
Character design?
The character doesn't have to have some complex tattoos or something like that to impress me. Nor does the character have great impressive looking armor or outfit (but that's an added bonus normaly with that the artist demonstrates skill). Somethings simplicity is easy on the eyes.*blink blink*
Ok the character has to look proportional. That's very important . not talking about in the sense like those in real life. I mean like proportion in anime style. Not like one leg is much bigger than the other. Fingers don't look like fingers , that sough of thing.
Overal that's what I am looking for. Not too much.
I hope I am not getting out of point here. :)

Edit::
Oops what the ... after reading the forum again. I noticed I am totally out of point. are you talking about real life? Its hard to explain. Somethings preferrance can change according to the situation and the age you are in. Right now I think for real life, the person doesn't have to look like a model or something, just someone whom you can look and don't feel sick and that's good enough i think. Like they say there's always better ones, but just let it be natural. Just my point of view. :P

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

lol of courzse real life XD loi tis okay [pats on back]
ah I see I see [nods]

Magically Delicious, yo.

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.