Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 FLAME WARS! - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 58 total items

Trowble

Trowble

(^)(>_>)(^) Osiris!

Quote by Jinzhou
00 \/\//-\/\/7 1337? |-|3|2e.... ! 5|-|/-\|_|_ 7/-\|<3 ()\/3|2 73|-| \/\/|_||2|_|) \/\/!7|_| 1337. |3|2!/\/6 !7 |3!7(|-|. XD /-\/\/|) |23/\/\3/\/\|33|2... []D|_/-\Y /\/!(3!!!11!!!oneeleven,,,,,,

Man Jinzhou you're taking waaaaaaay too many narcotics... XD

Signature

All Hail Justin: yergheigh
xXLordxOsirisXx: maybe *___*

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

Is there a gibberish translator in the house? I can't make head nor nail of that uber-babble some of you flung onto the screen during your latest spasmodic seizures.

Rumor has it that some of you are almost incomprehensible in person (as revealed by your desperate urge to babble nonsensically on message boards.) No doubt, this rumor is true.

<grin> ;) (all in fun if some take offence i'll be happy to edit )

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

SCREW YOU!!!!!!!!! XD

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rocketgirl

danielle

Ha ha!! Milkshake boy! milkshake boy!

Take my hand, and let's blast away.

macky

macky

The Hidden Ninja

*Stands there...*
><
*Confusuion*
*Pulls out sword, waves in da air*
I just like typeing in english.......
All u ppl that spend all ya time on the other more confusing stuff really need to take a step back.... and just realise there are much better things to waste your time on.........
0® |\|0+
ALL HAIL DA FUDGE!!!

Signature
|||||||||||| SnoW-KreW | Macky-Media | TheGrungeFamily |OmegaAnime |Aspiring-Mafia |||||||||||

Representing the Aspiring Mafia in W.A.R

Tantaga

Tantaga

Will Eat Your Children

I'm bored... I'll give this a try... seems like there should be more creative insults around anyway :p ...

You look like Elton John on pills trying to imitate Richard Simmons in a 50's flashback video.

Signature Image

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

Did i mention your jokes are lame??! XD

hehe(j.k)

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

LOL zz..you suck..you're not suppose to say "im sorry" or "j.k" or "please dont hurt me like a wussy" in here. This is a flame thread, act tough :)

^_^ XD

Signature

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

fine!!! why dont u go make urself a tall DARK glass of FUDGE milkshake to satisfy ur sick fetish XD haha

Signature Image

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

FUDGE YOU

Signature

OracleAngel

Retired Moderator

OracleAngel

-... de lovbot-

ADD MORE SUGAR TO MAKE IT LUMPY....XD

DJ-of-E

Le

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=milkshake.wmv <---A VERY ADDICTING FUDGE MILK SHAKE SONG ^_^

WARNING: I HOLD NO RESPONSIBILITY OF THE VIEWNG OF THIS MOVIE. IF IT CAUSES ELIPTICAL SEIZURES, ABNORMAL ANGER, ODD ERECTIONS, OR ANY SORT OF NEGATIVE FEELING TOWARD THE MOVIE, ME, OR BOTH, REMEMBER, I HOLD NO RESPONSIBLITY.

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

HAHA.....stop postin that thing everywhere XD haha....osiris will go crazy on you XD

Signature Image

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

>_> zz, yo moma is so fat, shes the milkshake lady! .........LOL

Signature

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

>_< !!!!

yo moma is so fat, she lays on the beach and greenpeace tried to push her back in the water!! ROFL

Signature Image

DJ-of-E

Le

both j0 mamas so fat that they make the milkshake lady look skinny PWNED!

Trowble

Trowble

(^)(>_>)(^) Osiris!

yo momma is so fat, she uses the vcr as a beeper XD

Signature

All Hail Justin: yergheigh
xXLordxOsirisXx: maybe *___*

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

>_>;;

trowble, yo moma is on your avatar!

Signature

DJ-of-E

Le

when'ever i asked Trowble "who's j0 daddy"

for some reason he keeps saying "Auntie Pinako".

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

LOL!

Signature

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

Quote by Trowbleyo momma is so fat, she uses the vcr as a beeper XD

This is one is soooo old XD

all your mama so stupid, it took her 2 hours to watch 60 minutes!! >_<

Signature Image

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

The Anti-Moron™ software on my PC went crazy when I started to read your post. Is that a conclusion or simply the place where you got tired of thinking? However, I'll consider letting you have the last word if you guarantee it will be your last.

;)

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

Sigma

Cube Dweller

yo mamma is sooo fat, her blood type is Ragu :P

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

rofl..enough with the moma jokes..i love my moma very much T__T XD

yo daddy is so gay, yo moma was a mail ordered groom...LOL XD

Signature

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 58 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.