Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Changes in Life, how badly they hurt... - Minitokyo

Changes in Life, how badly they hurt...

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Cheeky-Peach

Cheeky-Peach

Teh Kitteh Girl

Recently my uncle passed away, in fact a few days ago. It had a huge effect on me, considering he was one of the better relatives that I knew. He was also heaps of fun...

My mum is currently in Malaysia, and will be there for about a week, seeing her relatives, attending the funeral and cremation, etc.

It's just funny how much we took it for granted. About two years ago, another family member passed away - my Grand-Uncle. It's just funny, my family and I haven't been back to Malaysia for two and a half years ago, but when things like this do happen, it does make you miss them, just that little bit..

I dunno why I wrote this... Maybe I just wanted to vent.. It's surprising, I haven't even cried yet, or done anything of the sort... I'm just moody... Is something wrong with me...?

... It's scary... Makes you realise that the people you love can go at any second...

>_> I was here about a year ago.

And then I left.
My bad...
But don't worry! I'm back now. ^o^

Abadonna

Abadonna

I'm very sorry for you.
But it's just life, some people come, some go. Actually, I think it would be such a mess here, on Earth if nobody died.

Least of all I want people to cry when I die. On my deathbed I will tell my relatives to make a party when I pass away, so that I leave the Earth with a light heart (just a little bit of irony XD)

"I'm worst at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed"

KohakuXP

Neutral

Quote by AbadonnaI'm very sorry for you.
But it's just life, some people come, some go. Actually, I think it would be such a mess here, on Earth if nobody died.

Me too, but if no one ever died, then Earth will be overpopulated. Instead of a few dying, the existance of human race might be in danger.

I know when a relative or someone you like died, its quite sad, but if you're always sad, you'll never recover. Whats done its done, evantually everybody have to die, you have to forget the past and live the future.

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

I feel bad for you, but don't worry, nothing's wrong with you - I don't cry, I just get moody too. (assuming I'm normal ^^;)

Cheeky-Peach

Cheeky-Peach

Teh Kitteh Girl

... =_= ... My fish just died today...

... Everything seems to be dying...

>_> I was here about a year ago.

And then I left.
My bad...
But don't worry! I'm back now. ^o^

keep living your life... it's good to remember the good times as long as you continue to progress and do your best so that you will have no regrets

I still havn't cried over my grandfather's death and it was over a year ago. It'll catch up with you just like it will me. It probably just hasn't sunk in yet.

Death is part of the life cycle so we're all gonna face it someday. Sorry to hear for your loss. When my grandma passed away 2 years ago it really hit me. But I know she's gone to a better place and I just think of the good memories that happened.

poor fish... XD

Anyways, at least know that they're in a happy place and they probably want you to be happy. Hell, I didn't cry at my great-grandfathers funeral. There's nothing wrong with that. Maybe you can just accept things realy well, without being so emotional. Maybe you're gifted.. :P

mmm, marshmallow.

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

I dunno why I wrote this... Maybe I just wanted to vent.. It's surprising, I haven't even cried yet, or done anything of the sort... I'm just moody... Is something wrong with me...?

Seems pretty normal to me .... some people cry .. some don't ... nothing wrong with that.
we all have different ways to express our pains...

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

-Timber

-Timber

glass guru

Sorry to hear about that cheeky. :(

Signature

Abadonna

Abadonna

Quote by Cheeky Peach... =_= ... My fish just died today...

... Everything seems to be dying...

What matters is that you are still alive XD XD
It's just some of us are alive in a dead way, I mean they live meaningless pathetic lives (like me XD). Pliz, don't be one of them, do all you can do to make the world a better place, and it's OK if you burn out fast, you'll be remembered forever, and that is the eternal life here on Earth XD

OMG, I am so hoooot XD XD XD

"I'm worst at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed"

KohakuXP

Neutral

Is it just me or is it male seem to die earlier than female? Because all my great grand-father died but my great grandmother is still living very healthy. Both is hitting to 100! I know that their going to die sooner or later but not yet.

I dont have any feels, I'm stone cold ,except puppies there just so cute.

misl3d

.:: 4ever a Dre@mer.. ::..

That's a normal reaction. Sometimes, when we don't have the sense of the death and when we do not expect, she takes our wings for a little or forever.
My main feeling it's hate against someone that hurted me a lot, not only psychologic(is this the right word?) but also physical...It was about 10 days and i'm with only one thing in mind: get revenge. The spilled blood in my eye don't disappear and my rage will never end until....
But there are also good things....that includes the sweetest boy i've ever met and one great friend^-^= hydro, this is for u!

Signature
	Image http://ang3ll.deviantart.com

........................... I will get my revenge. Sooner or later...And i can wait for years...................

I remember when I was very little, my grandfather passed away. When I think about it now, it still hurts. His death was really unexpected and even though when he was in the hospital I thought he was going to recover and going to be ok.

i really dont have enithink wisdom-ic to sei [and yes this mite b a very l8 comment but eniweiz..] But if it makes u feel any better, my Grandpa died like 2 years ago, and i havent cried.. wait a minute.. maybe that was becoz i never really knew my Grandpa ..oops

Signature

Kiumaru

Kiumaru

{Mangaholic}

You just have to remember that everyone has to eventually face their time. It's good to cherish every moment that you have with a family member before they go.

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.