Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 extra section? - Minitokyo

extra section?

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Indyart? we kinda missing that 1 section here

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

Indyart = doujinshi

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DaveTheInsane

DaveTheInsane

hou je bek

ah ahem a couples section so you know where to put pics of man and a woman....um mech section for mechs......monster section

I KNOW YOU'RE HERE. YOU LEFT A TRAIL OF HEAD JUICE
manhunt

People LISTEN TO ME I CAN'T DRAW ALLTHAT WELL, AND HAVEEN'T SUBMITTED MY OWN DRAWING YET.

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

Quote by DZUah ahem a couples section so you know where to put pics of man and a woman....um mech section for mechs......monster section

are u talking about scans or doujinshi?

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DaveTheInsane

DaveTheInsane

hou je bek

slams head against a random wall......no no no ...yeah scans for a new section called couples that have a man and a woman.....this can't to hard to understand......I understand it.......nevermind........forget it i give up.

manhunt

People LISTEN TO ME I CAN'T DRAW ALLTHAT WELL, AND HAVEEN'T SUBMITTED MY OWN DRAWING YET.

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

whatz with that attitude? If you read the first post we were talking about doujinshi and not scans ....if u specified what u mean in the first place i wouldn't need to ask for clarification.....*slams head against wall* XD

Signature Image

DaveTheInsane

DaveTheInsane

hou je bek

no attitude and sorry i was reading the title of the tread...I guess i could be more clear but i don't know how...doujin scans...i think you got all the sections covered...wait ink wash....i think i've seen that type somewhere...also negative space....um...thats i i've got

manhunt

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

this stuff is coming, it's been answered before

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.