Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Making trees with standard photoshop brushes - Minitokyo

Making trees with standard photoshop brushes

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

hmm i figured out a good way of making the leaves for the trees or lets say the green stuff for trees XD now i'm stuck trying to brush the trunk of da tree...does anybody have experience in "tree brushing with photoshop" XD???

or any tutorials i couldnt find? (dont even bother giving me google links...i tried them ALL)

Hmm.. The only thing I can think of is making the basic shape with the marquee tool, fill it with a shade of brown, then go to Filter >> Texture >> Grain and set Intensity and Contrast to 10 and Grain Type to Vertical.

If you're not happy with that, you could try some other effects. I just came up with that, so I'll fiddle around with it, and add some more advice later, okay? :D

mmm, marshmallow.

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

w00t thx ill try that too ^^"

No problem! I hope it works! I couldn't think of anything else to do, though.

mmm, marshmallow.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.