Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Whats your Favourite Charakter in GTO - Minitokyo

Whats your Favourite Charakter in GTO

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

The Oni 5 gang are cool, especially Kanzaki...

Onizuka and Kanzaki ;)

i like Kanzaki Urumi ^^ i like her look & her personality ..& she's very clever ...

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

haha yeah, i like kanzaki too, smart and sexy ...what more can you ask for ^_-

Signature

ne, i'll add muraki too XDand his mom XD

Kankuro-the-Sick

Honky Tonk!!!

Uchiyamada! He's the greates old, horny fart on this world! No one could ever beat him! To me, Uchiyamada's the best!!!

Yeehow! This Tsunami Booster will shoot ya brain to heaven, Sporty! Want some?

Haha, Urumi is my favorite too. She's pretty, funny, and extremely smart and wise cracks. Her character is just awsome. Her pranks, although cruel, are most hilarious.

I love onizuka becuase his so dam funny, but other than him i like Kanzaki because she uses her smarts as a weapon.. I really started liking her When the scool took a trip and she was stuck with the gundam freaks... SO funny she threw a snake at onizuka's penis and quote "Lucky i sucked it out my self."

nny

nny

tomodachi

urumi kanzaki [cute, evil, intelligent, what more can you ask for? :B], wakui mayu [omfg, he looks and acts like grown-up killua from hxh! x)] and onizuka himself [perfect protagonist :}]

rosa rubicundior, lilio candidior, omnibus formosior, semper in te glorior

eh... this thread is probably dead, but I'll add my 2... 4cents in ^_^

I'd say Urumi Kanzaki simply cause she tortures Onizuka =P (runner up is Onizuka ^_^)

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.