Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is you favorite character in Final Fantasy - Minitokyo

What is you favorite character in Final Fantasy

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 56 total items

My favorite character is Final Fantasy is Tina in FF 3, i very love her style, and her fighting style, and her transformation in espers and you who is it ^^ ??

mine yould have to be sephiroth soz duno if i spelt it right but hes really cool as he uses katanas and is one of the last remaining anchients besides from Aeris i played and completed it 5 times and and hacked once to use sephiroth but i crased at the middel i think lol

Signature

hum good choice lol, i love it too, with his big katana, his fighting style and pose ^^
it is a little sad that we can't play with him T_T

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

Mine is Sephiroth! Can't you tell from my avatar?!

Signature Image

Sephiroth is cool, but not as cool as Cloud, hes bad ass.....and a little psycho

as i see Sephiroth is still in the heart of every body lol

What?!? No one likes Locke from ff6/ff3 u.s.? Locke is 1000x slicker than Squall and Tidus combined! Definitely Locke.

PikaMoon

PikaMoon

***star gazer***

My fave guy character is Tidus. Um...I like too characters actually...so it's VERY hard to narrow it all down to one! :P

ultimashower

ultimashower

Reppin' The Nice Guys

Cloud and Sephiroth are tied for me!

HTML Coding Hates Me...

ZeroMartin

ZeroMartin

No Life King

my favourite character in any of the final fanasy games would have to be Vincent Valentine... and yes people, this does mean that he beats out Sephiroth..

Ja!

.::Zero Martin::.

katch

Lonely

why...sephi of course!! * huggles plushie *

as long as you feel my pain, and know my insanity...loose your heart, loose your voice...just as long as you keep following me forever

Celes from FFVI and Galuf from FFV ^^

wakka from ff-x !

ForbiddenGoddess

ForbiddenGoddess

Banished from Heaven

i have a lot......so its tifa.....cloud, sephiroth, rikku, lulu, squall,......sephiroth.......fran......and did i mention sehpiroth...... XP

Yuffi is my fav, its just that the whole dark and brooding has been beaten to death. Plus ninja's are inherintly kewl.

aemil

aemil

Mega-newb

Sephiroth... how cliche.
Anyway, I'd have to say Celes from FFVI was my favorite.

Mindslice

Maniacal Bunny Lord

FF III - Shadow
FF X - Auron

hishou

hishou

- elusive shadow user on hiatus-

I'm not sure quite why, but I love Vincent! ^^
As for girls, I'd go with Rinoa, just because I related to her character. ^^

Signature
Need help? Double-check the FAQ before you thread. ^_~ *hint-hint*
My Most Recent Wall: Odyssey v2 - A Tsubasa: R.C. wallie! ^^
My Most Recent Doujinshi: "Angela"

Quote by achayeWhat?!? No one likes Locke from ff6/ff3 u.s.? Locke is 1000x slicker than Squall and Tidus combined! Definitely Locke.

I agree. Locke was a awsome "tresure hunter"

But serously since I've played ff1-x2, ffxi, legends 1-3, tactics and tactics advance, adventure(aka sword of mana) and so on, its hard for me to pick. So I am going to go for all the characters from FF4, red mage from FF1, and Locke and seltzer from FF6.

Rikku form FFX and x-2.
i like fast and agile thief chicks ( in games) .

Yllidan

Life goes on.....

My favorite FF charater is Sephiroth but Squall, Seifer and Cloud because they are soo good fighters and they have a very cool dresses :)

Yllidan

Life goes on.....

My favorite FF charater is Sephiroth but Squall, Seifer and Cloud too because they are soo good fighters and they have a very cool dresses :)

NatsuNoTenshi

NatsuNoTenshi

the summer within

As far as girls go definitely Rikku, shes too sexy to even be looked over without staring a little.
And for guys Vincent Valentine, yea hes cool. :P

"Whatever poison's in this bottle will leave me broken sore and stiff.
But it's the genie at the bottom who I'm sucking at. He owes me one last wish."
Signature Image
[Ecchi Club] ;) [KittyCats] ;)
[GameThreadSociety] :D

Quote by Jofunumine yould have to be sephiroth soz duno if i spelt it right but hes
really cool as he uses katanas and is one of the last remaining
anchients besides from Aeris i played and completed it 5 times and and
hacked once to use sephiroth but i crased at the middel i think lol

first, sepheroth wasnt an anciant

second, favrite char is porobly cloud.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 56 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.