Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [Help] My First Vector - Minitokyo

[Help] My First Vector

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

Hi,well,now im working on my first wall with a vector image,but i dont know if im making a good work @.@,and i need some help and tips

Original
Vectors on Image
Just the Vectors

I have almost 8 layers between the hat,the ribbon on the hat and the lower part of the dress.
Also i wanna know about making the lines for stroke and for some details (like the dress).

Thanx in advance.

K I R A B O S H I !

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

i think that just look great ^^
i think shadow shouldn't have any outlines, the one on your drawing, is already nice no need for outlines.

I'm not sure what u wanna know, but i think u're in the right track ^^ keep it up

tecnophreak

tecnophreak

retired user

looks good to me, bt now you gotta get into the hard parts: face and body . btw, how do you vector?

Signature

Jinpun

Jinpun

The one and only

Yea it looks good. The image you picked was already a pretty decent one so you won't see a HUGE difference but I still think it looks great! Can't wait to see it finished.

Signature

Looks quite good ^^ But why did u start with her clothes? OX I'm always starting with the body, then shadows on the body, next step is to put some clothes, then shadows on the clothes, eyes,...etc... and the shadow on her hat - the right side of the ribbon - looks like a stain :/
Over all the dress and the hat look very nice XD Keep going with this work!!! I bet it will looks great when you will finish it!!! ;)

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

First of all,thanx ^^U

More details:
Working on PS7
First i start using pen tool,making a selection and filling with the color(i just made the hat in that way) then i remember the vector mask,now when i try to fix some details,all i have to do is change the anchor points.

Yes,i know that the hard part is the face and body,for that reason i begin with the clothes,^^ this is my first vector,so i wanna get experience before trying the hardest part ,i think thay maybe i have to make the hat part all over again now with the vector mask

K I R A B O S H I !

Albiore

Albiore

Webmaster

Saludos, Rebel-Soul-Kaze:

Intenta que no se vean las líneas negras. ¿Con qué programa trabajas?

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

Looks pretty good to me. But I'm not a vector queen, I'm nearly done with my first vector myself...
Doesn't look too bad...
It's just a vector - no bg...
Anywayz, yours look great. But why did you start with the clothes?? isn't that harder??
I just did it systematically - the order you'd wear your clothes...
It's quite a good indicator which order you should go... - obviously, you'd 'wear' your skin first XD XD XD

Anywayz, vector's lookin great ^___^ NIce work

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.